Chapter 12:

***~~~STILL OCEANS P.O.V~~~***

We raced into the sea. I looked up, is that who I think it is? Cameron! At our beach! I dived down. And didn't go back up. I didn't want to talk to him, or see him. Indy saw straight away.

I saw Indy's feet swimming over to the shaw, and I didn't dare to pop my head back up, until he was gone. Gone for ever. To not see me again. I wish I had the power of in invisibly and him not to see me any more, what he'd done. Was enough.

Indy's P.O.V
I know why Ocean ducked down, and didn't come up. Because Cameron is on the shaw.

I walked up to him. "Why are you here?" I asked him. "Looking for Ocean, have you seen her? Why isn't she with you? You told me this is her favourite place to swim, all the time." He said. Curse my talking mouth.

"Well, she isn't here. She's In the push. Taking her business" I said "why don't you just, go?" I said "no, I'll wait." He said "I need to talk to her." He said "well news flash. She doesn't want to talk to you or see you" he sort of nodded. "Now leave." I said pointing the way out, he nodded slightly and left.

Oceans P.O.V
I saw Indy's legs swimming to me. I smiled, in the water. I swam up to surface. "He's gone." Said Indy. "I realised." I said, she laughed at me. She turned her head towards the beach, "who are they?" Asked Indy's. "Who are who?" I said, whining my head towards the beach.

I saw three people on the beach, one was creating wind?   And sand flickered everywhere. Indy and I kept down. I swam under, are they one of us? They left. And I swam to shaw, "are they-" started Indy, "they are me! Expected different powers!" I said "I'm not the only one," I said "I I'm not the only one!" I said I tried calling names, "people?" I said "person?" I tried again.

Hey guys sorry about the short chapter! I don't have any eye dears, ha! Get it? Eye dears... Anyway. I'll be updating soon.

Vote and comment. It helps... A lot.