Chapter 7:

Indy's P.O.V
Ocean having powers? Omg! I am freaking out right now, but I promised not to tell anyone about her abilities.
I putted my purple dress on, our dates is going to be here in 10 minutes. Ocean had a smirk on her face. "Could I move... Any water? Or just the ocean water?" Said Ocean. She raced down stairs and came back up with a glass of water in her hand.

She got out her hand and raised the water! "Could you turn the water into animal? Like water animals? Not actually water animals, but like them made out of water?" I said "I don't think I can do that" replied Ocean. I would love to have powers like Ocean.

Ding dong.

Our dates our here!!! "Hi Ben!" I said and kissed him on the check, "hello. Cameron." I said afterwards. Ocean came down stairs with the blue dress on, I saw Cameron smile, big. "Hello beautiful" he said and kissed her check, she blushed "hi" she said. Ben drove us there. Ocean and I got our and Cameron and Ben got out.

The dance was fall of people, "Ocean! Indy!" Called Naomi she has a green dress on, "Hey Naomi! Love the dress!" Shouted Ocean over top of the music. She's smiling really big, I hope she doesn't use her powers at the dance, there security cameras everywhere. And I don't want her getting experimented on.

I slowed dance with Ben, it felt magical, I kissed him on the check, I saw Ocean and Cameron dancing, slow dancing, next to us. We switched partners and I was with Cameron, "Ocean, she's looks amazing, doesn't she?" Asked Cameron "yea, you could say she is the Ocean!" I laughed at my own joke.

He nodded, and we switched again, this time I'm dancing with Ocean. "Best day of my life!" Laughed Ocean, man, she's In a really good mood, I whispered to her, "because you found out you have powers?" She looked at me and smiled "not to brag but... Yea?" She said, and we switched partners and I'm back with Ben.

We finished the dance and the boys drove us home. "Thank you!" We called and waved until they were no where to be seen.
"How was your night. Girls?" Asked mum. "Amazing!" Said Ocean. "It's was." I said and we went up to our room. I saw the glass of water still sitting there. I went over to it, and said "use your powers, you need to practice using them." I said
"You sure?" "Positive." I said.

She got out her arm. And used her hand, she lifted her arm and water came out, "it's amazing." Said Ocean. "I know-" there was a knock on the door, and Ocean putted her arm down and the water splashed on the carpet, "girls?" Said mum coming in "dinner ready" she said and leaving.

I glanced at the carpet then at Ocean, "before you get mad.." Said Ocean and stuck out her arm and lifted the water out of the carpet!!! "Huh! That's handy," I said and we went back down stairs.