Chapter 3:

Ocean's P.O.V
Morning was an unwelcome suprise. My eyes fluttered open to reveal Indy standing over me. "Woah, personal space." I grumbled, I am what most people would say is not a morning person. "Hah says you, its funny cause I remember waking up to your ugly face invading my personal space just last night." She replies. Indy walked off with a bit of a swing to her step. Wow someones happy, I thought to myself. "So whats got you in such a good mood aye." I commented,sitting up in my bed. She looked hessatant as if she was trying to decide whether or not to tell me. "Well if you must know, Ben and I are going shopping, and it will be the first time we've hung out since becoming a couple." This was so confusing, she hates shopping. "But you hate shopping." A smirk appeared on her face. "Yep, shopping with you that is." She replied with a laugh.

I dragged myself out of bed and over to my mirror only to realise i still had yesterdays make up on. "Shot gun first in the bathroom" I yell, suddenly functioning a bit faster. I strip my pjs off and climb into the shower. The hot water felt to good to be true as it raced down my body, I began to drift into a daydream but was soon pulled out of it as I heard a knock on the bathroom door. "Hurry up Ocean, I need you to help me decide what to wear." Indy yelled from the other side of the door. I flicked off the water, wrapped a towel around me and headed out of the bathroom and over to the closet where I picked out todays outfit.

Once I was fully dressed and had applied a thin layer of make up I looked over to Indy "Have you had breakfast?" I asked her. She looked at me for a second then nodded. "Ocean, please help, I don't know what to wear and I need you to do my make up and hair." I walked over to the wardrobe and pulled together an outfit. It was made up of a floral crop top that I knew would look perfect against her tan skin and a cute pair of light washed high waisted denim shorts and of coarse her favourite pair of roshes.

Ding dong

"He's here Indy, he's here!" I took a deep breath. "She'll be down in a minute" I yelled. I gave her a thin layer of make up whilst she pulled her hair into a high pony. She was finally done, and might I just say she looked gorgeous. She sprinted down the stairs with me trailing behind. Ben stood at the door waiting, and boy he seems to have put quite some effort into his appearance as his usually scruffy brown hair had been jelled and his clothing choice really complemented his tan skin. Indy waved to me as she walked out the door for her very first date!

********************************
A/N hope you liked that chapter, and coming up you'll meet oceans boyfriend too. ~ Holly