Chapter 2:

Indy's P.O.V
The mall... Was actually fun, but I can't tell Ocean that, otherwise we'd go shopping more and moreeeee.
I found a purple darkish lightish dress, "looks, amazing" commented Ocean, "thanks." I said taking it off, "so is that the one?" Asked Ocean, "that's the one." I replied bringing it to the counter.

I payed the lady at the counter, "thank you." I said and taking the bag, "where to next?" She asked. "Hmm, Star Bucks?" I said "cool." Said Ocean, Ben's going to love my dress, next stop. Star Bucks.
We entered the room, hmm the smell makes my water mouth. "Ok. I'd like a chocolate browny, and a hot chocolate." I said. "Make that two brownies and two hot chocolate." Said Ocean.

The lady called are names. "Ocean Holloway, and Indy Eldridge." Said the waitress. "That's us!" Called Ocean. I got up and took my order and we sat down at our table.

Sip. Sip. Sipppp.

"Ocean! Please stop doing that!" I said, she knows how much that annoys me. "Sorry," she said. And did one long sip. I would've slapped that hot chocolate if I could. But I didn't, because that would've drawn attention to us,
I kept fiddling my fingers until Ocean was done, was she doing this just to annoy me?

"Oceannnnnn! Please finish so we can go home!" I complained."Ok. I'll just take my hot chocolate with me." She said getting up. "Please don't." I complained. "To bad." Ocean tossed back at me, whilst walking out of Star Bucks. With a deep sigh I followed her out.

After a long day of shopping, I walked into our bedroom and collapsed into my bed. "Come on! Let's go show Rachel our new dresses!" Said Ocean. Doesn't she ever get tired? I groaned out loud. "You can!" I said. "No. You can, also." She says pulling me up. I groaned again.

I went down stairs, ever so slowly. "Rachel!" Called Ocean. "We have something to show you!"
"Huh! You do, I don't." I mumbled. I showed her my purple dress. "It's lovely!" Mum commented. Huh. No hesitation.
"Right, can I get it of now?" I spoke as I was pulling it over myself. Yes, I do have my clothes on, I'm not that stupid.

I went up stairs, and I feel asleep on my bed, yes I did. Shocking, isn't it?

30 minutes later...

"Indy!" Yelled Ocean, I opened my eyes. And saw her eyes in my face. "AHH!" I screamed rolling over. I groaned. "Come on, teas ready." She called walking down the stairs.

I jumped into my P.J's "Indy? Why are you getting in them? It's only 8:00!" Said Ocean. Oh my bad. I slipped into bed and felt my eyes getting heavier by the second, I was about to close my eyes until. "INDY!" Said Ocean "I'm up! What?" I said. "Night" she said and going into her bed. I rolled my eyes and fell to sleep.

I woke up at 10:13 at night. I sighed. Why'd I wake up? I don't know. I went to the bath room, and went to the loo, and brushed my teeth. That's probably what it was, I forgot to brush my teeth! I went back to sleep.

***************

Hello people! It's Ella! Hope you like
The second chapter, the next is introducing the boys
Aka, Ocean and Indy's date to the school dance! I hope
You all liked this chapter, please keep reading, it gonna get
Interesting, morhahahah!

~Ella. ✌🏻