Chapter 9:

Person's P.O.V

"What do mean she's one of us?" Asked one of my siblings, "she has water powers." I said
"She can't be... Our sister?" Said my brother. "Ohh! Another sister!" Said my sister "hey!" I said slapping her playfully.

"We must see her again, she must know who we are." I said "no, we'll wait. She needs to us." Said my brother. Ok, that was pretty smart of him to say. "Where's my brother! What did you do with him!" I asked, he laughed at my sense of humour.

"Do you think she saw you? Or heard you?" Asked my little sister. "No, I don't think so..." I said "come on, let's find some food" I said. Dragging my little brother and sister along with me.

Indy's P.O.V
I walked In the house, first, then Ocean walked in after me. "How was your swim?" Asked mum. "It was good. Really good," replied Ocean.

We got in our room. "SHOT GUNS THE BATHROOM!" Yelled Ocean, I might as well not complain, she's already in there.

I waited 30 minutes for her to get out. "ALRIGHT MISSY! TIMES UP" I yelled banging on the door. "NO!" She yelled "YES!" I yelled "what's that mum? Ok, I'll tell her." I said pretending mum was in the room, "CAMERON HERE!" I yelled, I heard her say shit, I giggled.

She turned of the shower and was dressed and opened the door, she ran down stars, 5 minutes I heard Ocean yell "INDY!" She yelled "I had to get you out of the shower at some point." I said giggling and getting in the shower myself.

I turned on the shower, I felt the hot steaming water trickle down my back, I smiled to my self and hummed.

Ocean's P.O.V
AHH! Geez Indy can be really annoying "I had a to get you out of there, at some point" she said I groaned and she turned on the shower, I got some water from a cup and started to play with my powers,

She was finally done, "you took half an hour longer than me!" I said, "oh wellllll!" She sang, ahh! Hmm, hmm. I wonder if I could some how, stop the Water?. I stuck out my hand and amid it towards the shower. "Hey! Who stop the... OCEAN!" Yelled Indy I giggled, "you have to get out at some point," I said mocking her voice.

"Oh, shut it!" She said laughing. I rolled my eyes and kept my hand there until she got out.

"Ok, ok. I'll get out" she said. I still didn't let go I kept hold of it. I wonder if I could do this to a tap? Make it pour out on its own? I got my other hand out and amid it towards the tap. And I heard the water, of the tap pouring out.
"Hey! Ocean!" She said I giggled, again. She opened the door. And stormed out. I let go of everything.

"You. Just. Discovered. A . New. Abilitiy!" Squealed Indy. "This could help the world soooo much!" She said "yea... No... Maybe?" I said "huh, this is soooooooooo exciting!" Said Indy, squealing.