Chapter 4:

Indy's P.O.V

Ben and I walked into the mall, hand in hand. I smiled, he looked down at me, ahh. His cute face and his brown cute eyes. "Where'd you like to go?" Asked Ben, such a gentleman. "I don't know." Wow, great answer Indy.

"You choose." I said. "Ok.Star Bucks?" He asked, "Sure." I said, even though I already went there yesterday. But I'm going with Ben, not Ocean. There's a differences, I walked into Star Bucks first, and Ben followed me in, "Ok." I'd like a vanilla frappachino," I said "Ok. And you?" She asked. "Make that two" he said. "I'll pay." He said. "No! I'll pay!" I said slapping his arm, playfully.

"We'll pay, half?" He said. "Yeah ok." I said nonchalantly, giving some money to the girl. "Thanks, your Order will be 5-10 minutes away." She said, she smiled at us, and we went to sit down at our table. "How's Ocean?" Asked Ben. "Oh, she's fine.. You know what's funny? Ocean and I went to the same mall, that we are in now. Yesterday." I said twiddling my fingers, I have got to stop doing that!

"Haha." He said. "It's not really, funny" I said he nodded. "Indy Holloway. And Ben Jax." Called the waitress. "I'll get them." I said getting up and walking over to are drinks. We chatted, and laughed. "Do you want to get anything?" Asked Ben. "N-no." I stammered. "Yes you do!"He laughed."No I don't!" I said in the same tone as he did.

In the mall Flashlight from 'Pitch Perfect 2' was playing in the mall. "Getting me getting me through the nighhtt" I sang softly. "What's that?" Said Ben pitching my checks. "Just singing." I said smiling to myself.

Ben dropped me off. And I saw Ocean slumped on the couch. She looks so bored, I sneaked up behind her. "BOO!" I yelled "AHHH! WHAT THE HELL, INDY! OMG! HOW DID YOUR DATE GO WITH BENNY!?" Screamed Ocean, "Shh! Don't say the 'date' word out loud.." I whispered "let's go up stairs" I said dragging her up with me.

"Sooo. How'd it go?" Asked Ocean, sitting on her bed, On her side of the room.. "INDY!" Yelled Ocean, "sorry." I said.
I told her about everything In every little detail, "ohh! That's soooooo romantic!" Said Ocean, "pft" I said and rolling my eyes at the same time.

"What, it is!" Said Ocean. "Hey! On Friday after school, do you want to come to the beach with me? Pleaseee!" I pleaded. I know she doesn't like going near the sea, but she has to face her fears. It's something to do with her mum and dad.
She sighed, "you know my-" "plleaseee" I said cutting her off. She sighed, again. "Fine... But I am not! Going in the water!" She said firmly."Ok. I won't force you to," after tea we brushed out teeth and went to bed. Tomorrow's school... Great.