Chapter 21

I know! Skipping chapters is not the best idea... But you want to see chapter 22, don't you?

Oceans P.O.V
I walked out of bed. "I'm so glad I'm having my best friend staying with me, forever." Said Indy "woahhhh.... Someone's in a happy mood." I said shaking my head and laughing, "that my friend. Is because I'm going out on a date. With Ben!" "Oh, ahh. Sorry, Ocean" said Indy. "It's fine. You guys are perfect together, Cameron and I were like that, until his princess showed up and the glass slipper broke, then the pumpkin exploded all over the princess." I said, getting a little angry. "Woah... I think your getting your fairy tales mixed up, Ocean." Said Indy,

I felt my for head. It's not. "It's not," I said she felt my for head. "Yes... It is. It's on fire!" "Really?" "Yes! Mum!" Yelled Indy going down stairs, oh man, I really wanted to go to school today! Wait, I did? I smiled to my self. No need to worry... I held out my hand to my glass of water on my bed side table. And got a bubble. And splashed it over my forehead.

Ahh much better. I felt it, it was cold now. Normal temperature. Rachel came up, and felt my forehead "it's fine," she said and walked down stairs, "w-" I winked at her "I use my powers to make my head not on FIRE!" I said as Rachel was in the kitchen... Or at least I hope she is. I heard Rachel's foot steps come up, "you have your mum and dads powers! Well not that one! But you have them! And 3 others too. Excepted we can't find them. Otherwise I'd take them in!" Said Rachel squealing. WHAT THE HELL!?

"MOM!" Yelled Indy. "Your mother and father had powers. But not the Ocean powers," said Rachel I'm confused. "That's why you are called Ocean!" Said Rachel, slapping her head. "Really? I thought it was my blue eyes..." "Your mothers blue eyes... And your fathers blond hair." Said Rachel. I smiled.

"What type of powers do you have? I know you have Oceanish powers... But still. What?" Asked Rachel. "Well... I can breath under water... I can see clearly under water.. I can do this." I said showing her my tricks. "We just need to find your 3 other siblings... I think your mother said. Spark, Spin and Blossom, they were." said Rachel. "I have siblings?" I said "one brother and two girls." Said Rachel.

I couldn't believe what I am hearing, my brother can control wind... "HOLEY CRAP! They were the people on the beach!" I said Indy's eyes widen. "You mean the people who had sand around them, and then they were gone?" Asked Indy "hell yea!" And Blossom can control earth. And Spark and make fire. My 3 siblings. I can't wait to go out to that beach again! "Let's go!" I said getting up. Rachel looked confused "wait.. You've seen them?" Said Rachel. "Yes." I said and Indy and I rushed down to the beach.

We looked around. "HELLO!" I yelled "Is there two girls and one boy?" I asked "Spark. Spin. Blossom?" I asked I heard rustling I held Indy's hand. "Hi." Said a girl. She looked older than The others. "I'm...."

Cliff hanger....