Chapter 6:

~~~STILL OCEANS P.O.V~~~

We arrived at the beach, "come on Ocean! You've got to come in with me!" Called Indy. "I think I'm going to stay on the... Sand" I said. "You know I hate the water!" I said "you know what's funny? Your names Ocean, and your afraid of the ocean!" She said she swam under a wave. And her head popped up.

She swam around a while. She swam her head under a wave, and she didn't pop up. "INDY!" I screamed and ran to the water I looked around wondering what to do, I touched the water with my feet. And ran in the ocean. I dived my head under the water, hey. I can see clearly. I looked around holding my breath, and saw a drowning Indy. I popped my head up. I haven't got enough time.

I dived my head under and I can validly see her, I dived towards her. I let go of my breath, I realized I wasn't chocking, and I wasn't drowning like Indy is, what the? I dived down further and reached Indy. And grabbed her and pulled her up to surface. Do I have... Powers? Can I breath and see clearly under water. I SPCRed her. She coughed. And spluttered. "Ocean..." She said and opened her green eyes.

"Thanks you!. What happened?" She said "you drowned. And the weirdest thing ever happen I could, breath underwater? And I could see clearly!" I said "what? You mean you have powers?" She said blinking "that's awesome!" She said "it... Is?" "Yea! Try going under water for as long as you can. Again! I'll time you!" She said.

I got in the ocean, and putted my thumbs up. And dived down. I could see clearly, I didn't need to hold my breath! I flew my hands in the ocean. And a bubbled lifted to the top, what the? I got to the surface, and saw the bubble floating, in mid air! "What the!" Yelled Indy. "Help me! How do I get it down?" I said "I don't know!" She said I dropped my hand, and the bubble dropped. I have powers!

I got out of the ocean. "Omg! Ocean! That was amazing!" Said Indy. "I know!" I squealed back. "Do that thing with the bubble thingy again." Said Indy "Ok! Indy. We mustn't tell anyone" I said.

"Promise!" She said "ok. I trust you." I said. I held my hand up just like I did in the ocean. And a bubble floated up, I checked around to see if anyone was watching me, there was no one in the beach! I smiled, "I wonder what happens if I do this..." I said moving my hand backwards and the bubble floated towards me, I putted the bubble right in front of Indy, and I let go, and it made her all wet! "Ocean!" Squealed Indy.

I laughed at her, I looked at the time. 6:32! "Indy! We have to go!" I said "why?" "Be ur the school dance starts soon!" I said "ok! Let's go!" And we grabbed our towels and raced towards home, I can't believe I have powers!