Chapter 25

Spin's P.O.V SORRY GUYS IM NOT GOOD AT BOYS P.O.V
I walked down stairs to see Rachel. "Morning Spin." Said Rachel, smiling at me. Please stop smiling.

Blossom's P.O.V
Being the littlest is alright. I like to be the youngest one, I think it goes, Spark, Ocean, Indy, Spin. And then me. I have easy homework which I sometimes try's to do. I don't talk to anyone in my class. Apart from Isabelle, sometimes. She's pretty friendly, Actually.

She has black hair, brownish hair. She has flaky green eyes, and she's quite popular. I figured it out, on the first day of school. The first week of school has been OK. Now I have a habit of waking up every morning, 6:25.

My sister Spark has dark black hair, and bright blue eyes, that shimmer in the sun, my other sister has sandy blond. And blue eyes, I have almost, bright blond hair with, and brown eyes, my brother Spin has brown floppy hair and also has brown eyes.

ITS SATURDAY!!!!

I slept in until 12:00, I moaned and went up to have a quick shower, darn. Ocean had bet me to it! I walked down stairs and grabbed some cornflakes, I wish every day was a Saturday, or a Sunday. Just not the five days of the week.

Oceans P.O.V
I heard someone bang on the door, I think it might have been... Indy? "I'm after you, Ocean!" Called Blossom.

Huh.

I walked out of the bathroom with a blue dress, and a white belt around the blue dress. A/N(sorry don't have the picture :P)
I walked down stairs, and Blossom raced up stairs, I heard her groaned, I chuckled Spark must be In there. Because Indy and Spin are down here.

Short chapter!!!!!!!! I know, sorry guys! I'll be updating soon.