Chapter 13:

__SORRY GUYS STILL OCEANS P.O.V__

Walking away from the beach felt weird, I love the beach, but today. Walking away from it felt like, I shouldn't walk away from it. I reckon I should stay here, for ever. So tonight at 12:00 I'm going to race over here.

I walk up stairs, not going to tell Indy the plan, she'd make me stop, some how.

I tossed and turned I couldn't fall asleep. Then the alarm softly went off, I smiled to my self. Am I doing the right thing? I don't fit in at my my school... Hopefully I'm doing the right thing. Right?

I'm here! I've never been here at night, it's so pretty. I laid my head down on the sand... And felt my eyes getting heavy.

Persons P.O.V
I watched as she, Laid her head down. I sighed "come here." I whispered to my brother. "Yea?" He said looking at the girl, "is that her?" "Yup. That's the girl, I saw using her powers. I wonder why she's here?" I said "she might be are sibling. So we have to take care of her with out her knowing we are taking care of her." I said quietly.

I walked over to her, and created fire with my hands, I saw her move. I froze. I don't want her seeing me. "Sister... Come here." I said "put a sand blanket over her... So she can have extra warmth." I said as she made the sand over her body. "Not to tight!" I said she nodded, and we went back to our home.

Oceans P.O.V
I woke up, it was dawn. I saw a fire next to me. Did I make that fire last night? Probably. Good thinking Ocean.
I wondered round the beach. Wondering what to do, should I swim? Ok. I'll swim. I went in. And I swam in the deepest part. And stuck out my hands.

I made different types of animals! So I could do that. I smiled at my self. Using my powers is so much fun. I let go of the water as I heard rustling sounds. Oh no. I dived under. Hopefully they didn't see me, or he/she didn't see me.

I waited 10 minutes and popped my head back up, come on. Ocean Holloway, you aren't afraid of anything anything. I walked on the sand. I built a sand castle. And made little shell people. Ok, don't judge me. I'm playing in the sand like a little kid.

Brothers P.O.V
"Spin, come here" my sister called. "Why are we spying on her?" I asked groaning a little. "She might feel like she's being watched. Well-" "look!" Said Spark. "Ok, I'll look." I said. I peeped through the bushes. Awe. She's playing in the sand. "Ok, you go here. And you go here... And you go-" she looked around, I bet she's making sure no ones watching her.

I went back to Spark and to Blossom. "She's looked adorable." I said "I know." Said Spark we all smiled at her, "she needs to know who we are-" "not yet." Said Blossom. "Just. Until she... I don't know, but I know it's not the right time." Said Blossom. "Yea. Blossom, your right." I said "thanks Spin." She said and had I small smile on her face.

Yay! You know no who's who! Spin, Spark and Blossom! I'll tell you a secret they r siblings! Huh! Gave it away.. Jk. They maybe siblings...