Chapter 14:

Indy's P.O.V
I woke up, where's Ocean? No need to panic, Ocean could be down stairs? Yea! She always goes downstairs for breakfast. I went down stairs... "Morning girls... Indy?" Said mum. "Mum? Have you seen Ocean?" "No, no I haven't" said mum.

I have a feeling I know where she is... At our beach, she may have or may not have said her plan out loud, and I kinda heard her, "I know where she is." I said getting up and leave.

Oceans P.O.V
I love swimming out here, this is my home. This is where I am meant to be. I saw a familiar face coming towards me. Indy! "Indy?" I whispered "Ocean, you can't live out here. Or stay here!" Said Indy. "Why not?" I asked "because... We need to marry best friend, then have kids and our kids will get married together and then they have kids, we'll  be grandmas together." She said.

"But-" "you have to come back at home." She said, with pleading eyes. "But Indy. This is my home, this is my life. This is where I am meant to be." I said "but my family loves you, my dad loves you, my mum loves you," said Indy. I sighed.
I groaned, I'm thinking. Not sure I should move back,

Indy's P.O.V
She groaned she  sighed, she's thinking. She stuck out her hand. I gladly took it. "Wait- let's not go... Just yet. Please?" Said Ocean, it's my turn to sigh now, I sighed and went swimming in my P.Js just for her. She smiled "thanks... Bestie." She said hopping in the water.

Spark's P.O.V
I was spying on the girl, again. I watched her, her and her friend. Swimming in the water. I may not see that girl again.

SHORT CHAPTER!!! I KNOW! SORRY PEEPS!!!! I JUST WANT TO GET QUICKER TO CHAPTER 22 IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS IN CHAPTER 22 KEEP READING XOXO

-ELLA