Chapter 10:

Indy's P.O.V
I love by best friend, but she can be really annoy when it comes to powers, she can turn of my hot shower water! I mean, who does that? Ohhhhh wait! Her.

Persons P.O,V
My siblings and I look through the big trees, no food here... "A mango!" Yelled my sister, running up to grab it. And she comeback to us and we all, shared it. "Is that water safe?" Asked my brother. ""Sure..." I said "let's go... Swim?" Said sister. "Ok. Let's go." I said feeling myself getting up.

We are back from swimming, "I'll create, fire" I said using my hands and acing them about to make fire. We aren't homeless.... Ok. Yea we are homeless. But ever sense our mum and dad died out in the sea.

"Thanks." They all said.

Brothers P.O.V

I watched my sisters fall asleep. Could she be really one of us? How'd she discover her powers? I'd love to breath under water...

I created wind to get the fire out. "Night night, sister." I said and laid down on the ground.

Oceans P.O.V
The music is loud in our bedroom.

"I'm looking for the one tonight. But I can't see you."
"I can never get a ride. Oh oh"

"Come on get loud loud! Let it out! Shout it loud from the roof top! Come get loud til they shuttttttt us down"
"Come get loud loud, na na na! Shout it loud from the roof top come get loud loud!"

Skipping through song.

"I'm looking for the one... Tonight" Indy and I sang the last few words. We laughed.

"Girls dinner!" Rachel called and we both went down for dinner. Rachel wasn't in the room. I held up my hand to the tap. And putted my cup under it, and let the water pour into to it, "Ocean?" Said Rachel. I quickly stopped the water. "Y-yes?" I called.