Chapter 24:

Sparks P.O.V

I sat down at the table, I sighed. Being in my 8 year old sister is better than a 14 year old class. I love it how we are all so close together, Spin, Blossom and I. Soon Ocean will be part of us, and we'll love her, as much as we love each other.

The bell rang for home time, I woke up. I must of fell asleep. I yawned, and stretched "come on, Spark" Said Blossom my little sister, I smiled ."let's go pick up Spin!" She said laughing, I smiled and followed her to Spin's class.

"Spin? Spin" I said "I'm here" he mumbled, "are you OK?" Asked Blossom. "Yea... Fine." He said. "Let's just go meet up with Ocean and Indy" He said and walked off to the car park, where the parent's are suppose to meet us. We saw Ocean and Indy. Ocean and I hugged "How was your first day of school?" Asked Indy, "It was... OK" Said Blossom. "The best part was... I got to spend time with Spark the hole day!" Said Blossom, "What?! A teacher actually let you in, Spark?" Said Ocean, I nodded.

We are finally home. At least... Should I call it home? Or should I call it my sub,Inge place? Eh, I didn't really care...

Oceans P.O.V
I knew I was tossing and turning that night. I couldn't figure out why, I have a feeling there's another one of us... I woke up in the middle of the night. To see myself on the fools. Ahh! Spin! He must of pushed me of the floor... Oh well.
I climbed back into bed. And feel asleep.

Beep Beep Beep.

The alarm is going off. I moaned and tried to hit the snooze button, but I couldn't find it, so I jumped up and hit the off button. I couldn't fall back to sleep. It was 6:25 I hoped out of bed and ran the showers. Feeling the warm water cooler veering my back, ahhhhh. Feels nice.

Hey guys sorry for the short update! I'm sort of just making it up... As I go till chapter 30. (That's when it finishes.) but don't worry I'll be updating soon. And soon to be on to book 2! Yay! So exciting, any way. Please vote and comment on what you think. Thanks

~ELLA