Chapter 22:

I can't believe they are here. My three siblings "I'm.... Spark." Said Spark. "I know..." I said quietly "a partly, you are my slings." I said "I'm Ocean," I said and stuck out my hand. So they can shake them. "I'm Spin," said Spin shaking my hand. "I'm Blossom" said Blossom, and Spark shook my hand.

"We've been spying on you. Not in a creepy way! We know your powers. You control the the water." Said Spark... "Are you the one who gave me warmth?" I asked .. Gosh that was along time ago. "Yes! And Blossom gave you the sand blanket." Said Spark.

"I didn't know you were there!" I said laughing as we told a little bit about each other. "I wish I had powers.." Said Indy. "Don't worry." Said Blossom. "My mum said she'd take you all in. She knows who your parents our. But you went missing. And Ocean didn't p." Said Indy.

"Oh.. Can we have a quick chat?" Asked Spark "sure.." I said and Indy and I turned around. About a minute later I felt a tap. It was my brothers finger. "Yes. We will move in with you.." Said Spark. "Yay! My siblings are moving in with us!" I said laughing at the same time.

Entering the door to there new home...

"Who's this?" Said Rachel. "Blossom, Spin and Spark" I said "and this is Rachel." I said "oh. Lovely to meet you" said Blossom "and thank you for taking us in." Said Spark. "It's alright.. Anything for your mother" said Rachel.

They al, moved into Indy and mine room. "Sorry guys. We have two mattress." Said Rachel. "It's ok. Spin. Come share a bed with me." I said offering it to my brother. I knew the girls would like to sleep together, "ok." He said and jumped on my bed, literally jumped on my bed. I started laughing. "Hey.. Anyone want water?" I asked "yup!" Said Spark they all said yes.

I ran down stairs and got them all a glass Blossom started to drink hers. "No." I said taking it away from her, "what?" She said I held out my hand and got a bubble of water. And popped it in her mouth "that's better." I said doing it to everyone else. I wonder how they'll cope with school tomorrow? Will, they ever go to school?

Yay! They are all together! Thank you guys for reading this far... It's a bit boring (I know)

Vote

Comment.