Chapter 23

Spark's P.O.V
Rachel signed us up for school. I read about it on the internet, which may or may not have involve with stealing Ocean's computer.. People kept looking at me Blossom and Spin. "You guys will be alright" said Ocean. "Yea. School is 'fun' just,don't let yourself get in the way" said Indy. What the heck does that mean. "Oh! And remember don't use your powers" whispered Ocean. "Don't worry... We won't," I said making sure that Blossom and Spin gets the message.

I walked into my room. Sense we are all different ages we are all in separate rooms. Poor Blossom she huh onto me, and Spin just stood there and said "but we are always together" and Blossom nodded. I felt really bad for them, but hey. At least we get to see each other at lunch time!

I didn't say anything, my black hair hug down the side of my face. "Hmm. Spark?" People laughed at my name. Oh shut it! I wanted to say but didn't. I looked up, slightly. "Do you know the answer to A?" Asked the teacher, I didn't say anything. "Maybe she's on mute?" Asked some people in my class, gosh I hate this class. I wish o was in Indy's and Ocean's class, or Blossom's even Spin's class. But no, I'm stuck in this dump class.

The bell rang for next class. I started to walk but then got pulled to the side, by my brother. "Have you seen Blossom? Or Ocean? Even Indy?" He said "no." I said looking down at him. "How's your class, been?" I asked "alright.. I got teased." He said he whispered the last part.

Ok. First of all no body tease's my brother and sisters. Second of all... I don't know. But I'm going to beat them up! "Spark? Spark! Your face, is glowing... Red?" He said I felt my face. It was hot. "I'm sorry... Spin." I whispered "why are you sorry?" The second bell rang. Oh dang. Late for second class in the first day!

"Gotta go." We said at the same time and hugged each other. I wish Blossom's ok. "Spark?" Said a small voice. "I turned around to see my pretty little sister, Blossom. "Oh! Blossom" I said hugging her. "I don't know what class to go to next... Can you take me there?" She asked. I nodded and tried to find the way.

I opened a brown door. "Excuse me... Is this room 28?" I asked the teacher nodded, and the students looked up. "Go on." I whispered in her ear. "I don't want to." She said grabbing on to me. "Why?" "Can you come with me?" She asked "I don't know if I can..." I said looking at the teacher. He smiled at nodded. He pointed to two seats at the back. Perfect. Now I get to protect my little sister... If any one comes near her....