Fangirl

A/N: I'm trying third person again because I feel confident about it tbh.

who likes the new cover?

*

Kirstie Maldonado was your typical fangirl: had merchandise, listened to every song they ever made, had all of their albums, ect.

But she was a special one. She continuously bought albums for fans that couldn't afford. She was genuine, positive, giving... She was just generous.

Avi obviously never knew she existed, all until a meet and greet after one of his concerts.

Kirstie contemplated getting one. She definitely wanted to, but she was worried she'd embarrass herself somehow, whether it was from her clumsiness or rambling, she knew she'd do it.

She had many shirts referring to Avi Kaplan. She had one that made her laugh; it had a photo of a bass fish with Avi's face on it, with the caption reading, "I found Avi Kaplan!"

The day of the concert, she got ready and hurried herself. Her heart was beating rapidly as she was putting an earring in.

She wore black leggings, the fish shirt, black converse and had her hair in a ponytail. Her wrists had Avi Kaplan wristbands, one even saying, "ur not avi kaplan m8." and other things.

She mumbled a goodbye to her dog and left her apartment. She was a broke 23 year old but a woman on a Facebook page was kind enough to give her a ticket to Avi's show nearby.

Kirstie left as soon as she could, going to the stadium near her. She was extremely excited and thrilled to see her favorite artist ever perform in front of her.

She had a very nice seat, being front row, seat 4A. Very close to the stage and extremely close to her secret celebrity crush.

"How long has it been? Four years?" Kirstie's sister always teased her. "You're a fangirl and one out of tens of millions." Kirstie's sister never dropped her confidence about the concert. "You fantasize about him somehow falling in love with you; a fangirl he has never met. As if. Good look getting that through your skull."

"He won't ever love you romantically."

"I bet he doesn't even care about his fans all that much!"

"I bet he'd rather be eating Oreos on a couch than talking to you!"

All of the insults and comments threw Kirstie off for a few days before the concert. She had explained that she didn't care about him not liking or loving her. She would be fine with it, as long as she'd be able be able to meet the guy.

As Kirstie pulled into the stadium's driveway, she shrugged off the feeling that she was being watched. It didn't give her paranoia either.

Kirstie walked in with her merchandise hanging from her body.

She gave the tickets to the guy at the door. He scanned them and let her pass. She got into where he was gonna be performing and sat in her seat.

Meet & Greet after this, thought Kirstie, this is an epic opportunity.

An hour later, more people came in the stadium. Hundreds wearing Avi shirts.