White Winter Hymnal

White Winter Hymnal

PTXreferencesaremade (c)

Avi Kaplan's POV

I groaned as I smashed my alarm clock but then realized that today was the White Winter Hymnal practice and the day I answer questions on Facebook. I grabbed my phone and made the post, getting dressed after that.

I put on a red plaid shirt and black skinny jeans, putting my hair into my manly-bun.

As I finished dressing, I grabbed my phone again and scrolled through the questions.

Have you ever had any romantic feelings for Kirstie?

I replied and lied to that, "Nope." and submitted.

Who is your by-far favorite Pentatonix member (besides yourself)?

"How could I only pick one? :)" I replied.

Would you ever date a fangirl?

"Of course, but it depends on their personality; not that you guys aren't great." I replied.

Avi, I love you so much, would you appear on an episode of Superfruit?

I smiled and replied, "I love you too! And maybe one Tuesday... ;)"

I left my house and smiled at everyone's comments. I made my way to the studio.

Avi, please call me. I would cry of happiness; 1-***-***-****. <3

I dialed that number using *67, which blocks my number, and a girl answered, "Hello?"

I said in my recognizable deep voice, "You told me to call?"

And I went deaf. All I heard before I went deaf were screams and cries. "AVI MOTHERFU-SORRY, AVI KAPLAN? THE AVI KAPLAN? OH MY GOODNESS, AVI, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY!" she screamed and screamed. I laughed, "I love you too. What's your name?" I asked. "A-Ashley." she replied shakily. "Thank you, Ashley."

"I love you so much and I-," she stopped, "Do you like Kirstie?" she asked. "I-um, what?" I hesitated. "Do you like Kirstin Maldonado?"

"Yeah, I like her. As a f-friend." I coughed. "Does Avi like Kirstie? Ooh," she teased. "I have to go, Ashley."

"Aw. Bye, Avi. Wait! Can I text you sometimes?"

"I guess." I hung up and texted her my number.

"Thanks! Tell everyone else I fucking love them! ♡♡♡" she texted me.

"Of course. x" I texted back.

I made it to the studio and saw everyone there. "I called a fan today." I told them. Mitch raised his eyebrows from his phone.

"She said, and I quote, 'I fucking love you guys'."

"Aw!" Kirstie cooed.

"What's her name?" Scott asked. "Ashley." I smiled. "She sounds hot." Mitch drank from his bird mug.

"I couldn't say. We didn't Skype."

"Ah. Okay, let's practice." Kevin interfered.

Kirstie's POV

I sat on my stool in my dress and blonde hair. I started out the choreography.

We were getting to the part where I touch Scott's thigh and Avi touches mine.

I patted Scott's and I felt energy rush through my body when Avi touched mine. I ignored it and continued the choreography.

When we finished, I flapped my hands around because I felt physically uncomfortable.

"Do you guys feel uncomfortable? I am. Ugh." I asked. "Sort of." Mitch mumbled.

"Hey, Avi," I gained his attention.

"I got fanart in my P.O. box but it wasn't supposed to be sent to me. It's a dragon with you on it, sort of mashed. It has 'Avigon' on it." I handed it to him.

"Thanks." his hand grazed mine and my heart pumped. "Yeah, no problem."

"Jesus Christ, just kiss already." Esther appeared out of no where.

"Esther, no." His face was red and he glared at her. "Aw, my baby brother's in loooooooove."

"Shut up, Esther."

My face was red and I felt awkward. "I-um, I'm gonna go and uh-eat." I left that scene and rubbed my cheeks, hoping to get rid of the redness.

Avi's POV

"Could you be anymore obvious?!" I whisper-yelled to her.

"Oh, baby brother, I didn't even know until you just admitted it now." She put on a sly smirk.

"Esther Kaplan, don't you tell Kirstie!" I scolded.

"Of course I wouldn't. But this is the first time since--,"

"Don't say her name." I looked down.

She nodded, "Okay."

"So, when are you gonna ask her out?" she winked. "Never, because she's not interested." I mumbled.

"Are you kidding me? Are you that oblivious?" Esther gaped. I rose an eyebrow, "What?"

"Never mind, I wouldn't do that to her... just rethink whether or not Kirstie is interested." Esther winked, walking to Ben Bram and freaked out over the amazing choreography and singing techniques.

Rethink if Kirstie was interested?... Weird.

"Avi, could you help me?" Kirstie's flawless voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yes?" I looked to her and noticed she had a ton of bags. "Here," I took most of them and walked with her outside. "I-um.. Avi, have you ever read fanfiction?" she asked me. "Yes. There's a lot of good writers out there." I told her, stuffing the bags in her now opened trunk. She sets her own in there, "Have you ever read 'Kavi'?"

My heart started to beat but I attempted to keep calm, "Yeah."

"Oh. Have you ever thought anything of it... or of us?..." she asked me and I rose an eyebrow, "Sometimes."

"Oh. Cool." she sounded sad. She was about to walk away when I grabbed her wrist, "Have you?"

She looks into my eyes, "I - uh, w-well, yeah, I mean, I am pretty cool in fanfictions and you're pretty hot but of course you're like that all the time--," she stopped rambling and covered her mouth, "No, I don't mean that! Wait, no, I mean, yes, you're hot, very hot actually, but I-um, well, um-," I stopped her by kissing her lips.

Her hands immediately went to my hair and I put mine on her waist.

I stopped to breathe and rested my forehead against hers and looked into her eyes. She was breathing heavily. "Yeah..." she started, "I like you, Avi."

"Good. I like you, too, Kirstin Maldonado. And I sure as hell like you more than you think."

A/N:
I found this one fluffy, yay! I made this especially short though. Awwh. So, I hope you're enjoying! Please vote and comment! Thank you. <3