Coming Soon - Raised

Coming soon

The sequel to the Lock And Key series: Raised

"I've never loved someone as much as you." I whisper to the stars, willing them to answer me.

And if he was here I hope he would reply, "I love you Tess." Tears stream from my eyes as I hold myself, willing it to be his arms.

"I love you Tyler." My final goodbye.

Tyler is gone, the only man Tessa loves.

Tess is suffering from extreme anxiety and depression, not to mention self harm. She tries to make excuses but when it really comes down to it, she feels guilty that she loves Tyler and not Zac.

How will Tessa survive the thought of leaving Tyler for good? When thoughts of new lives arise does Tess leave everything to start over again?

Tess constantly thinks about what Zac has to go through to make her see what she truly feels for Zac and whether it's healthy to be with him. But has ac really changed?

Will Tess' misery ever be healed? Tess is still handling Tyler's death, but she is determined to live in a way that Tyler would like her to. Although Tyler is the man she loves, she's now living with her boyfriend Zac. Big decisions come their way when Zac seems to be further into their relationship then Tess is, will she go with Zac's plans to keep him happy?

Tessa is drowning and only two men can bring her to the surface, so which one will do it? Or will she drown and lose herself?

After all, "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim." – Bring Me The Horizon