Chapter 11 - One Too Many Choices

The morning rays burn my eyes and I move my arm to cover my eyes. "Zac." I croak.

"How sexy was that voice." I hear him laugh not too far away from me. I strain to lift myself up look at him. He sits at my bench with his glorious bare chest and it takes everything in me to take my eyes away and look at his eyes. His green eyes bore into mine and I can't help but think of fresh clipped mint grass. He leans up to kiss my lips, but I give him a cheek awkwardly.

Zac's eyebrows furrow and I look away at him nervously. Being still undecided about my feelings is starting to show real complications with my erm... relationship. Zac tries to make a straight face and bursts into laughter. His laughing is making the bed bounce and I try to keep a straight face.

He reaches up and tucks some hair out of my face. "You okay?" He asks with a sad look. I nod my head with a grin teasingly. You're so cute. Just tell me what you have on your mind."I have to word this perfectly, otherwise he'll get upset.

"I don't... I don't know if we should be together," Zac nods his head a little.

"I get that." He says softly. "I keep leaving you and it's not fair, so..." I smile, thankful. "I will get mad sometimes, but I will let you decide." I nod and lick my lips. I'm the only girl he's ever let choose what happens. Zac can be very possessive.

"Why do you do this to me?" I whisper staring at the floor. "Why do you keep coming back?" I'm desperate.

"Because I need you Tess." I inhale sharply,

"No you don't." My final statement. No one will ever need me.

"I know I need you." I blush at his determination, "You're mine." He squeezes my thighs a little as he says it and I wince. "Sorry." He mutters.

I lean in seductively, "I never said I wasn't yours." His pupils dilate as his body follows my lips back up. "You really want that kiss don't you?" I laugh before he moves over to me and smashes my lips with his, I quickly move away and grin at him. "Don't do that!" I laugh. "You know it's really sexy when a guy chases after a girl?" I sit up against my pillows while Zac stays on the edge of my bed.

"I love you." He leans up again and eyes me for permission, I lift my eyebrows and he places his lips softly on mine. He narrows his eyes suspiciously and I hold my legs up against my chest.

"Okay." I look at him exasperated, "You can take me now." My arms lie above my head as Zac looks confused.

"Serious?" A confused look comes across his face. I lay my hands down and laugh.

"Of course I'm not serious." I sit up, take his cheeks in my hands and starts moving them from side to side.

"What. The Fuck. Are you doing?" He says through his silly face. I laugh and let go,

"Being weird obviously." I grin; Zac shakes his head and laughs.

"Well can you stop?" His brows rise as he tries not to laugh. I frown at him and pout my bottom lip. He caresses my cheek, "You're stupid enough for the both of us." He whispers, his eyes somewhere else.

I get lost in his eyes, he's never really here. He's always thinking of other things. I wish he would have complete focus all the time but he only ever really listens to me, most of the time.

"I have to get to school." I mutter and Zac removes his hand from my cheek. He nods and I get off my bed. I walk across the room in my underwear and singlet. I look at myself. "How did-" I turn around and look at Zac, "Hey!" I click my fingers and get his attention, "I'm here." He looks in my eyes quickly, embarrassed.

I gesture to what I'm wearing; he shrugs "You were talking in your sleep." Oh shit, "You said you were hot, and so being the good... friend?" I nod my head, "Friend I am, I helped you out." I smile. Cute. "And helping myself in the process." I show him my middle finger and glare.