She's Rough

She was angry, which really wasn't anything new. It was a daily occurrence that she and Lauren would fight, then have the best makeup sex ever. Normally it was just little petty fights but this was the worst yet and Camila had never been so angry.

"You know what's up so why the fuck do you keep acting like this!"

"Because why is it always Keaton!" Camila snapped, she knew Lauren was just keeping up appearance but it was always fucking Keaton she flirted with and Camila didn't like that.

"Because he's there! He's the one person everyone thinks I have a crush on. There's no need to be so fucking insecure." Lauren huffed.

Camila knew that didn't make sense and called her insecure just stirred up for angry but she didn't get a chance to say anything because Lauren kissed her, all hard and needy and it was that kiss that said 'this fight is over'.

But Camila was still angry and confused and very, very turned on.

Angry won for a second and she shoved Lauren backwards, her hand connecting loudly with Lauren's cheek.

She wanted to be sorry, she wanted to beg Lauren to forgive her because she just hit the girl she loved and she knew that wasn't exactly normal, but she wasn't sorry, not right now, and judging by the way Lauren was looking at her she wasn't sorry either.

Lauren was still a little dazed, not entirely sure what had happened, all she knew was that it hurt and she was more turned on than she was before.

It was almost five seconds after the slap that Lauren muttered out an 'ouch.' and surged forwards, grabbing onto Camila's waist and backing her roughly against the door.

Camila groaned in pain and arched her back when her back connected with the door handle.

"D'that hurt?" Lauren growled against Camila ear, grinning when Camila nodded, and bit down hard on the girls neck. "Shame."

Camila was jerked out of her daydream by Ally punching her leg. "We're here."

Lauren looked curiously over her shoulder at Camila as she climbed out if the car. "Where'd you go?"

"I was just thinkin'." Camila shrugged, as Lauren sliding her hand down Camila's arm and linking their fingers together.

"About what? You were in your own world the full ride."

"Just you." Camila shrugged. "The slap."

"Oh," Lauren bit down on her lip to suppress her smile.

Camila grinned, pressing her mouth against Lauren's shoulder and looking up at her through her eyelashes.

"It hurt, you have a power slap on you, but it was actually really hot." Lauren grinned. "That doesn't mean I want it to happen again, my full body was hurting the day after."

Camila laughed, falling down onto the sofa. "Mines hurt too. My back killed, I thought you'd broke my spine."

"Was worth it." Lauren chimed as she sat down next to Camila.

"It was." Camila agreed with a yawn.

"Go for a nap and I'll make you some lunch in about an hour."

Camila hummed, snuggling closer to Lauren. "You're so domesticated."

"If by domesticated you mean under the thumb then yes, I am domesticated."

"Hum, you are very much whipped." Camila muttered tiredly.

Lauren hummed against the top of Camila's head. "I wouldn't have it any other way."