Spin the Bottle

"She's too good for him." Lauren shrugged, glaring up at Alex as she pulled a tipsy Camila by the belt loops of her jeans to sit on her lap since the rest of the sofa was occupied by other drunk teenagers.

"You say she's too good for everyone." Normani pointed out somewhere to Lauren's left.

"Well, she is."

"Austin is a really good guy."

"He could be Jesus for all I care, she's to good for him."

"Well, Lauren, it's lucky I'm not asking you, isn't it?" Alex snapped, turning his eyes to Camila who was absentminded let swirling her straw around her cup. "Camila?"

Camila looked up at Alex before turning to look down at Lauren who just smiled, knowing full well Camila wasn't interested.

"Nah, I don't really know him, Alex."

Lauren grinned smugly up at Alex, resting her hand protectively on Camila's thigh.

"Well, if you don't talk to him you'll never get to know him."

"She said no dude, let it go." Lauren grinned, smiling when Camila leant down and began whispering drunken stories in her ear, she didn't understand most of it but laughed along with Camila anyway.

Alex seemed to get it and turned to leave.

"Tell Austin to find one of those cheerwhores, mm?"

Alex just glared back at her as he disappeared through the crowed.

"Austin is nice." Camila murmured, positioning herself more comfortably on Lauren's lap.

"You like him?" Lauren asked calmly, leaning her head back on the sofa.

Camila shrugged, "I don't really know him."

"You can go if you like."

"No. No, I want to be here with you."

Lauren smiled and nodded.

"Why aren't you drinking?"

"I am." Lauren held up the cup that was in her arm that was dangling around Camila's back. "You're just a lightweight, honey."

"Am not."

"Of course you aren't."

"You're a sarcastic little shit."

"You love me for it." Lauren replied smoothly making Camila roll her eyes.

"Jauregui, Cabello. We are playing spin the bottle, you in?" Dinah looked expectantly at Lauren at Camila from her place at the back door.

"Uh, I'm not..."

"Yes." Camila cut it, clumsily climbing to her feet, pulling Lauren with her.

Lauren allowed Camila to drag her through the crowed, smiling when the younger girl pushed her down onto the floor before climbing back onto her lap.

"You guys can't sit like that, how are we going to pick who the bottle settles on." Austin pointed out making Camila slide off of Lauren's lap and the space beside her. Lauren hated Austin more now.

"Ok, you guys obviously know the rules. Spin the bottle and press the button in the phone, the phone will either choose body shot, kiss or truth. If you get body shot the person who spun the bottle takes a shot off the person it landed on. If you get kiss, well, that's obvious, it has to last a minimum of five seconds. And if you get truth the person the bottle landed on asks the person who spun the bottle anything they want. Good? Great." Alex droned, throwing the glass bottle at Lauren before setting his phone on the floor. "Ladies first."