My Best Friend's Sister (Part 2)

Lauren steadied herself, aiming her shot and throwing the little which ping pong ball, grinning when it swooshed into the cup. "Drink up, Nialler."

"How are you so fucking good at this?" The blonde boy murmured, downing his drink before stepping up to take his shot towards Lauren's cup.

It was half past eleven and more than half of this party was way past drunk now, Harry had left with Louis after Lauren assured over and over that it was fine, she would catch a ride with Niall.

"Missed, Irish." Lauren grinned smugly.

"Hey, isn't that Harry's kid sister?" Zayn said, the confusion clear in his voice.

Lauren followed his eye line until her eyes landing on camila was was trapped between the wall and a large footballer who just didn't seem to be taking no for an answer.

Lauren threw the ball back over to Niall and weaved her way through the thinning crowed until she reached the footballer. Lauren placed her hand on the boys neck and squeezed like Harry had taught her before pulling him away from Camila.

"Get lost, jackass, before I call Harry back here and get him to kick your ass." Lauren snapped, catching Camila as she stumbled forward.

The footballer just scoffed, stumbled through the crowed presumable to find another drink girl.

"Hey, pretty eyes."

Lauren smiled , pulling her eyes back to Camila who was leaning against her side. "What're you doing here?"

"I thought you guys were going to Troy's party, this is Dinah's party so what are you doing here."

"Troy's party got canceled because his 'rents came home early, which I'm glad of now, who are you here with?"

"Mani, but she disappeared after the second or fifth drink."

"Alright, I'm taking you home." Lauren said, groaning as she pulled Camila up straight and steadying her on her feet.

"I can't go home drunk." Camila squeaked as both girls stumbled their way to the front door, Lauren not much more sober than Camila seemed to be. "And it's raining, can't we stay?"

"No way, have my jacket but we are going back to my house, it's not far." Lauren insisted, slipping her leather jacket off leaving her in just a short sleeved back tee and held the jacket open to Camila.

"What about you?"

"I have sleeves, you don't. Now put your arm in."

Camila just nodded, sliding her arms into the sleeves and smiled when Lauren fixed the jacket on her shoulders.

"Looks good on you, love." Lauren whispered against Camila's ear, her hand sliding into Camila's before tugging her out into the rain.

Camila just stumbled slowly behind Lauren, effectively slowing Lauren down. "Come on, cutie, you gotta walk faster."

"Dance with me, Lo. None of the kids at that party were dancing."

"Here?" Lauren frowned, "There's no music."

"Doesn't matter."

"As a badass I must decline this offer of dancing in the rain because it is way to cliche."

"You said you were a badass with everyone but me." Camila pointed out, resting her hands on Lauren's shoulder. "Please. I've never slow danced with anyone before."

"You are such a dork." Lauren rolled her eyes teasingly, "And I don't dance." She added, holding onto one of Camila's hands and spinning her out before spinning her back in so their chests collided with a soft thud, Lauren's hands gripping onto the younger girls hips to keep her in place. "What were you doing with that football player, kiddo? I thought you liked someone."