My Best Friend's Sister (Part 1)

Harry and Lauren had met in pre-school at the age of five. It was Harry that had came up to her because he liked the skate board she had and asked if he could have a go in it and they just seemed to click.

That day after pre school both Harry and Lauren had ran to their parents and begged for Lauren to go play at Harry's house and after Lauren's mom had spoken to Harry's mom she agreed.

"I have a skateboard, too, but mommy doesn't let me take it to preschool." Harry said as they climbed into the car and buckled in.

"What's yours like?"

"It had a hedgehog on the bottom because they're spiky and I like that." Harry explained and Lauren nodded because yeah, being spiky would be cool.

"Do you like chicken, Lauren?"

"Yes, Miss Cabello." Lauren answered sweetly, clasping her hands in front of her to make her look as innocent as possible. If there was one thing she was good at it was getting adults to like her.

"That's what we are having for dinner, love."

"Can we go skateboard before dinner?"

"Yeah, but stay away from the road."

Harry just nodded, turning to look at Lauren. "Do you like Pokemon?"

"Yeah! I got it for my gameboy!"

"Me too!" Harry gasped as they pulled up outside the house. "Come on, I'll go get my skateboard." Harry grabbed Lauren's arm and clambered out of the car, running up to the house and to his room.

"Wow, cool poster." Lauren murmured, looking up at the huge mew poster on Harry's wall.

"Mom got me it." Harry said in an offhand way, digging his board out from under the clothes on his floor. "Ok, let's go."

They both rushed downstairs but before they could leave the house Harry's mom called him. "Harry, come and say hi to your sister."

"But mom..." Harry whined.

"Do as your mother says." A deeper voice called and Lauren assumed it was Harry's dad.

"Fine." Harry pouted, walking into the living room with Lauren trailing behind him. "Hello, Camila."

The toddler at the table looked up, smiling big at the sight of her big brother. "Hi Harry!"

"There, can I go out now." Harry sighed, completely oblivious of the fact that his sister was looking up at him like he was the best thing to ever walk the earth.

"Stay away from the road."

"I know, dad." Harry sighed, leading Lauren out of the room.

"I didn't know you had a sister."

"Yeah, she's four and a pain in the butt."

"So is my brother, he's just a baby and he is always crying."

"Camila was a baby once." Harry said, dropping his board and rolling it back and forth under his feet. "Race you to the bottom of the road."

"Bring it on." Lauren grinned, dropping her board to the ground and placing her foot on it.

"Go!" Harry yelled, kicking off the ground and skating down the street.

Camila had always just been there, in the hallway or at dinner.

They had spoked before, quite a few times actually but it didn't last very long before Harry showed up and told Camila to get lost and stop bugging Lauren. Lauren would just smiled at Camila, trying to tell her without words that she wasn't actually bugging her, and follow Harry out of the room.