Chapter 1

The origin of this book is in my one shot book. It's called i found him. Now read on <3

Shane's pov

Over half a year ago i found a boy in my woods when i went out for a walk. His name is joey and he is just the most adorable thing. He's fifteen and i'm seventeen. I brought him to my house and he's stayed here since that day.

He's now been here for half a year and he's gotten better at talking, eating and all basic things. We've been together since the day i found him. We're madly in love.....well i'm madly in love. I'm not even sure if he knows what dating is but i'm still happy.

Today was the day before school started. It was the end of summer and since i think he's ready he's going to school with me. I'm not exactly sure how it's gonna go but i'm hopeful it will work.

Shane: Hey joeybear.

Joey: Y-yes shane?

I smiled at how he stutters and he snuggled closer to me on the couch as the TV played in the background. He looked up at me and his eyes were curious.

Shane: We're going to school tomorrow.

Joey: What's sc-school?

Shane: It's a place you go where you learn new things.

Joey: So...joey learn..new t-things about...shane?

Shane: No not me silly you learn things about nature and the world.

Joey: Boring.

Shane: At sometimes it can be but it can be really fun.

Joey: I-i don't wanna g-go I don't w-want to.

Shane: Fine then you can stay with my mom all day.

Joey: Joey like your mom...but joey also miss you too.

He pouted and looked deep in thought. I just let him think and i chuckled at how serious he looked. We cuddle every day and i enjoy times like this.

Joey: Fine i-i'll go to sc-sc.....i go with shane.

I laughed and he laughed with me and i softly pecked his lips. He enjoys it a lot when we kiss it's something that calms me and him down.

Shane: You wanna go back to the woods for a walk?

He vigurously nodded and i smiled. Every three days we go through the woods and he gets to run across tree branches as he pleases. The only reason i let him still do this is one, he loves it and two, it tires him out. I swear this boy has shit tons of energy. It's always close to the end of the day when we do this so i have it timed perfectly.

He took off his shirt and shoes leaving him in shorts and we jogged outside. He saw the large field of trees behind my house and he smiled hugging the first one he saw. I giggled and he dashed up the tree making the branches shake.

Shane: Be careful joey.

He nodded and climbed out of my sight but i still saw the branches shake. I walked along and watched as he jumped from tree to tree without one mistake. He looked so graceful and free. I love how free spirited he is it just makes my heart flutter.

After an hour it was time for us to head home so i walked to the edge of the woods and waited. After a two minute wait he climbed down and stood next to me. He had twigs in his hair and i smiled.

Shane: Did you have fun?

Joey: Mhm but...i'm t-tired.

Shane: Me too let's go shower off yea?

Joey: Yea.

We trudged inside and we went to my bathroom. Joey had his own bathroom since we added onto the house but he always wants to shower with me regularly. I obviously don't mind but i usually have to wash him. After our showers we both slid on boxers and sweatpants.

We curled up under my thick covers and i sighed. I'm trying to get joey to sleep alone but he just won't sleep without me. Yea the last time he slept alone he kinda broke a couple picture frames....and a few vases. But it's fine now.

He snuggled close to me and i rubbed my hand through his hair as his eyes became heavy and he fell asleep. I carried him to his bedroom and i tucked him in. I placed a soft kiss on his forehead and i slowly shut his door. I crept back to my room and i flopped down on my bed exhausted.

I'm not ready for tomorrow at all.

Author's note

Alright new book and i like this. Tell me what you think so far. Anywhozies bye byeeeeeee <3