The Gods Reaction To MC Being Pregnant And Becoming Parents

Leon: Your mind wandered as you lay in bed with Leon's arms wrapped gently around you. Thinking on how you should tell the arrogant god on shocking discovery just days prior.

You took in a deep breath, 'I really should tell him...' You looked up from his chest to meet his gaze.

Leon looked at you quizzically, "Is something the matter?" It would seem he picked up on your anxious thoughts right away.

You hesitated for a moment, biting your lip before looking at him once more, now with a steady gaze, "Leon...I'm...pregnant." Finally getting those words out you felt relieved, but now you awaited to hear how he would respond. You carefully studied his face, but you just couldn't make out what he was thinking.

"..."

The silence made you feel uneasy. You held your breath in anticipation. Seeing that he wasn't speaking a word you started to panic but in the next moment you were suddenly thrusted against his chest, surprising you, "Leon...?"

"We are really having a baby?" Leon's voice was barely a whisper as he spoke while holding you firmly against him.

You softly nodded, "Yes... I found out a few days ago." You could feel tears coming on from hearing how gentle Leon was speaking with you.

Leon gave you a gentle squeeze, nuzzling his face into your neck, "I will be a father... Heh, our child will surely be great. We are their parents after all." He smiled, his words sounded a little cocky but his tone was full of joy.

A soft smile slowly crept over your lips, "Hehe, you never change." Though you were giggling you couldn't stop the few tears that escaped your eyes.

Noticing your tears, Leon pulled back and looked you straight in the eyes, "Tears... Why are you crying? Did you not want to have a child?" Leon looked a little confused.

You shook your head, smiling, "I am happy. These are happy tears."

Leon's eyes widened, "There is happy tears?"

You nodded, "Yes." And your smile grew even wider.

Leon brought a hand to your face and rubbed away your tears, "Happy tears... I see. Will you cry these tears when our child is born too, I wonder." He said, looking at the tears on his thumb.

"Of course." You smiled.

Leon looked up at you and a tiny smile formed on his lips, "Then I will make sure the tears you cry are always happy tears."
____

Scorpio: Watching Scorpio as he sat at his desk going over paperwork, you wondered on how to bring up the news of your pregnancy.

Thinking it was best to just come straight out with it, you walked up to his desk.

Noticing you besides him, Scorpio put down his pen and turned towards you, "What is it? Can't you see I am busy right now." He seemed a little impatient.

You straightened up and took a deep breath, "There is something I need to tell you."

Scorpio's brows furrowed at this, "What is so important that you need to interrupt me as I work?" He really didn't like to be disturbed as he worked.

You slightly cringed but continued on, "Well you see... We are going to be parents." You finished with a little laugh.

Scorpio blinked a few times, "That's all?" He rolled his eyes and went to continue on his work. You were shocked by his response, 'Uh, did he even realize what I just said?' Your mouth was agape as you closely watched Scorpio who in the next moment suddenly leaped off his chair as it seemed he finally understood your words.