Visions

Tommy's pov.

I layed on the couch watching another horror movie. Kayla is suppose to be home by 4:00.

She came through the door. Hey baby. I say. Hey. She replies shutting the door locking it.

How was school? I ask. Good. She stopped on the side of the couch looking back at the tv.

Are you watching Jason again? Yep. I reply. She chuckels shaking her head.

Kayla's pov

I continued hopping up the stairs. I got to my room and closed the door. I set my backpack by my dresser and as i was walking i stepped on something.

I stopped looking down. I removed my foot seeing a heart shaped silver necklace on the floor. I bent down using only one leg, i grabbed the necklace. I set ny cruches down and sat on my bed.

The necklace was able to open. I opened it. Seeing....a picture of me and.....Sauli. we were hugging, smiling.

I felt tears in my eyes. Suddenly things went white.

I saw Sauli. He was gonna jump. Sauli no please!

Im sorry Kayla. Rakastan. Sinua. He jumped. No!

Things went white again. I snapped back into reality. I had tears down my face.

I hid my face in my pillow holding the locket to my chest. I loved him. So much.

I wish he was here holding me in his arms. Kayla. A voice whispered. I looked not seeing anything. I hid again. Kayla. It said again.

I felt a empty touch on my shoulder. I looked to see Sauli. His body frame glowing white.

S-Sauli. I said. Are you- no im not. But im here to help you. He says. He could touch me but when i did my hand went right through him. Literally.

Why's ya do it Sauli? Why did you leave? I cried. Baby im sorry. I had no point in living.

He says. Don't you see. I need you. Adam needed you. And you killed yourself leaving me in the dark.

I cried harder. He pulled me in hugging me. One day Kayla. You'll be with me. Up in the clouds. He says.

He is right. One day i will be gone. And we'll be with each other for eternity. He continues.

I have seen what you've been struggling through. And i know that you need my help.

Listen you have a very special gift. Only you can see dead people. Therefore only you can see me nobody else can. He explains.

He wiped my tears away. I nodded. There thats it calm down. He says. Stroking the back of my hair.

I'll be there when you need me. Always. He says. Always? I repeat. Always. He replies.

Ah! I gripped my leg with both my hands. Baby let me see. He says. He removed my hands. Revealing my thigh. It was bleeding.the stitches broke apart. Lay down. He says.

He put his hands on my wound and dark purple magic swirled around it elegantly.

He hummed a song. He finished the light stopped glowing and i sat up looking at the mark he left. It was in the shape of a rose. A black one. He knows my favorite color is black.

How did you- he cuts me off. Magic. He says. He say beside me. He lifted the locket out of my hands and put it around my neck.

I'll be with you in your dreams tonight. Everywhere you go I'll be there but remember only you can see me. He says.

He layed me down on my pillow pulling the covers over me. Rakastan Sinua babyn he kissed my cheek. Rakastan Sinua. I reply.