More than a friend

Tommy's pov

Kayla was off somewhere with brad. Her boyfriend supposedly. She hasnt been talking to me much at all these days. She's been to busy with Brad.

But what can i do i knew this was gonna happen. This happens to every father or adoptive father right?

Im just aftaid of losing her. She's getting older day by day. Soon she'll already be out of the house. She told me she was my baby no matter what. So that means i wouldnt have to worry about losing her?

Yeah no she's my daughter and nobody will lay there hands on her. But me. Only i can. And not violently unless i really wanted to do that to her but where in my mind is that ok. I'd never abuse a child.

Adam's been on my mind lately. I have to talk to him or me wanting to be with him isnt going to happen.

I decided to text him

Hey can we go out this weekend or maybe tomorrow. I really need to talk to u.

A: cant we just talk over the phone?

No this is important. I dont wanna discuss it over the phone.

A: oh yeah sure i guess im not busy anyways.

Ok cool

K well thats done. Now how in the world am i just gonna go up to him and tell him i like him. What just "hey i know i told you im straight and we've kissed a million times on stage and just said it was for fun. But i really like you date me?" Yeah that's pretty much what it is but im not gonna say it like that.

I really like him. A lot. Its just eating alive that i still havent told him. Oh well i'll just wing it. That works half the time right?