The truth hurts

Tommy's pov

I heard a crash downstairs. I jolted up immediately. Adam? Adam! I whisper shaking him. Wha-what kitty? He says quietly.

I heard something downstairs. Can u please come with me to check it out? I asks. Yes kitty. He replies. I got up and so did Adam. I opened it slowly. I peeked out into the hallway. I saw Neil standing at the top of the stairs.

He saw us. Oh my god Kayla! He shouted running down the stairs. I ran to where he did as well Adam.

She was lying on the floor unconscious, glass shattered. I noiced one of the pictures on the wall missing.

I looked over at Kayla. One of the pics of us beside her shattered. I pushed Neil out of the way. I lifted Kayla. Kayla, Kayla baby wake up its daddy. I say upset.

What did you do?! I shouted at him. I didnt do anything i was gonna help her get a glass of water and she tripped.

He says quickly. I don't believe him. Whatever I'll deal with him later. I picked Kayla up. Adam will you get the picture off the floor please. I say.

I carried Kayla upstairs. Glass was in her thigh blood dripping out of her nose.

Its ok baby. I say laying her on my bed. Adam came in and set the picture down on the nightstand. Brooke came in. OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!?!? She shouted.

Kayla fell down the stairs. I reply. Kayla opened her eyes. She screamed in pain. Its ok baby its gonna be ok. I tell her