Courage

Tommy's pov.

I layed with Adam on the couch, him playing with my hair. Suddenly came through the door in tears. I sat up quickly. Kayla whats wrong!? Adam sat up next to me.

She didnt say anything she just kept crying. She threw her bag by the couch. I pulled her by the waist and made her face me.

Whats wrong Kayla? tell me. I demand. Sauli. He-He-he-. She stuttered. He what honey? Adam added.

He killed himself! She yells. What? Adam says shocked. I saw him i tried to stop him. But he told me that- Kayla calm down. Its hard to understand you like this. Calm down first and then explain. I cut her off.

I layed her on the couch behind Adam. Her breathing slowed down thats one good thing.

She eventually stopped crying. I sat by Adam. Staring at her. She wasnt looking me in the eyes that's for sure.

He was on a tall building and i ran up there. She still had her upset voice. Which was a little higher than her normal voice.

I ran inside and got to the top. Sauli told me to not look. Before he jumped he told me if he cant have Adam what was the point in living! Thats when she started crying again.

Adam got up and sat at the kitchen table. His hands folded. I hugged Kayla again.

Im sorry you had to see that. I say lowly. I tried to help- i know you tried. I cut her off. Just lay here ok. She nods hiding her face in the pillow.

I walked over to Adam. Tears were down his face. Im sorry Adam. I really am.

You didnt know ok you didn't know. I reassure him. I shouldnt have left him. I didnt think he'd take it this far.

He cries out. Adam look at me. He did. You wouldnt have known. Its not your fault. But- if's and's or but's. This isnt your fault. Trust me when i say this. I kiss him on the lips.

Stay with me tonight. You'll sleep in my bed. I say. I turned around to see Kayla looking at a picture. I went back over to her and layed beside her.

I looked at the picture. It was her Adam and Sauli. He looks so happy. Of course that was when he was with Adam.

Now, now its different she'll only get to see one godfather. I miss him. I know. I reply. We're all going too. I add.

She cries in my chest. Seeing her like this tears me apart. Adam god he's probably dead inside right now.

Its ok. I say. Its ok.