Confessions

Tommy's pov

There's a really big secret i havent told Kayla. And its like really big
I havent told her at all not even a hint of it.

And i would say its time that i do tell her. Cause one way or another she will find out whether its me that told her or not.

Kayla. I call. She came hopping down the stairs brooke helping her making sure she doesn't fall.

She got downstairs and sat on the couch setting her cruches aside. Brooke sitting next to her.

Yeah? She says. There's something i have to tell you. Its a secret i kept for awhile and i only kept it from you for your safety. I mention.

She nods. Brooke already knows. I say. She looked at me with her big blue irises of hers.

Im-im a-im a neko. I stutter out. Her mouth drops open like that kinda look like your bestest friend just slapped you in the face.

Yeah. I say looking down at the floor playing with my fingers. Brooke's kinda laughing silently covering her mouth with her hand half the time.

Kayla looked at her with the same face. What? She finally says. Y-yo-your fa-ac-e she laughs.

I know this really isnt that funny but sometimes people's face expressions make it that way.

Ok so uh your a neko and this whole time you didnt bother saying anything. Kayla says looking at me.

Yeah im sorry. I say. No your fine. Brooke. She says turning her head to her.

She's still laughing. This whole time you knew? She nods. Still....laughing.

She turned back to me. Where's the ears? She asks. Hm? I reply. The ears the neko ears. She says giving me the look like "are you retarded?" Oh. I reply. I took my beanie off ruffling my hair my ears standing straight up.

Awww. She says getting on one of her knees and playing with my ears. I giggled. Stop that tickles. I say.

Tail? She asks. I looked at her confusingly. The tail. She repeats. Oh. I flipped it out.

My GOD your long! She yells shockingly. I looked at her. That is so what she said. She hit me in the shoulder playfully and lightly.

She laughs at the same time. She rubbed it. So soft. She says.

I hummed in response. Oh by the way. She sat back down normally. Me and Brooke are dating. She says. Really thats great! I say. She smiles

Kayla's pov

What would Ian think about this if he found out. More importantly Brad's missing. He may be a jerk but in a sense he does matter.