Broke

Adam's pov

Sauli how could you! I shouted. I had just found out he had slept with another man 2 nights ago. Adam in sorry. He was drunk i was drunk. It was a big mistake. I didnt know what i was doing! He yells back.

Kayla was upstairs.in my room. I had her come with me for a couple days so Tommy could straighten himself out and until i feel and he feels he can do what he promised to Kayla.

I heard footsteps coming downstairs. Kayla came out. Adam? Yes baby? I ask. Can i walk around the block for awhile? She ask. Yeah i guess. Go ahead. I reply. She nodded and walked to the front door, went out, and closed it behind her.

Sauli. I just- i sighed not knowing what else to say. I guess we need a break. Because i need to figure out what do with you and me. I finally manage out.

I guess so. He replies sadly. He walked upstairs probably going to pack his things.

I sit on the couch putting my head in my hands. 20 mins later he came back down with a suitcase. He walked to the front door.

He turned around. I still love you. He says. I just nod. He walks out the door shutting gently behind him.

Kayla walks in. Adam. Where's Sauli going? She ask. Come here. I say sitting up holding my arms out for her sniffing a bit from crying.

She walks to me and i wrap my arms around her. Sauli, probably won't be here for a long time. He did something very bad. I say. She nods. I still love you ok. I say tears falling down my face.

She nods tearing up one falling down her cheek. Don't cry ok? I know things are hard for you and your dad Tommy right now. But i brought you here to get away from the stress ok.

She nods. She lays her head on my shoulder. It'll be ok. I tell her.