"I've always believed in them from the moment they were destined in the first place," Zadavia agreed. "They are incredibly talented and there is much more to them than it seems."

As soon as the twins got to their rooms, they started to unpack and where, of course, Akito used his super speed to unpack faster and as for Estelle, she used her Wiccan powers to unpack faster as well. Tech was going into a new room that was in the Tower that was made for the twins. It was a classroom like room, it had a board in the front, a couple of desks, a few shelves with books, and there was even a desk for Tech to sit at like in a traditional school with him as the teacher and the twins as his students. He was really looking forward to this.

After about few minutes later, the twins were now on their way to the new room. Tech was writing on the board like a typical first day of public school. Akito and Estelle walked in the room and stood behind him.

"Good day, class," Tech greeted, laughing a little. "I'll be your teacher, Mr. Tech E. Coyote."

"Hello, Mr. Coyote." Akito and Estelle said in unison before laughing a little.

Tech laughed a little with them. "Please, take your seats."

Akito and Estelle sat in the desks, feeling the real school atmosphere that they never really had since they were home-schooled all their lives.

"Before I start teaching you, I just want to see what you know," Tech said to them and handed them small packets of about five pages. "If you don't know the answer to something, just skip it, and please, turn your papers over when you're done." he then handed them pencils.

"Yes, Mr. Coyote." The twins replied.

Tech laughed a little at that, he then set the timer to half an hour. "You may begin."

Akito and Estelle nodded and set to work.

'Man, this is boring, why can't Tech be himself and teach Akito and Estelle in his lab? I mean, come on.' Leo thought to himself as he had found a way to sneak in without anyone noticing.

The twins worked the best they could. They knew most of everything, but there were actually some points that they were struggling in. Though one of them knew some things better than the other. They did their best.

Soon, the half hour was up and Tech collected their papers to see how much they knew before he would start educating them the way he or they would want.

'This is so boring!' Leo thought to himself, annoyed.

"I hope we did okay..." Estelle whispered to her brother.

"I hope so too, that division is harder than it looks..." Akito replied.

"You thought that was hard?" Estelle smirked to him. "I thought it was kid's stuff!"

"Well, I'm a little rusty with that part of math." Akito replied.

"Well, let's just hope that we did okay or great." Estelle whispered.

"Wow, this math stuff must be important." Leo whispered to himself.

"Don't feel bad, guys, no one knows everything, not even me sometimes." Tech smiled to them as he continued to grade their papers.

"Yes, sir." The twins said.

Tech continued, nearly done this time.

Akito looked all around the room. "It feels like we're in a real school..." he said. "Only, it's just us here."

"I thought it'd give you a taste of what school is like with other people, but it'll be just you two and no one else." Tech replied.

"Cool." The twins said.