"How have you been, Yun?" Chen asked. I just shrugged. I didn't know how to feel. Was I excited or nervous? or both? I had no clue and Chen nodded. Suho sat by me and put his arm around my shoulder. I looked at him. I was happy. I've been happy, because he has been by my side since then. I was feeling that romantic, cheesy feeling. He was with me and I had no regrets anymore because of him. I wasn't scared of my dad anymore. After I had talked with him about my dad, I told my dad to back off and he did. It was all because of him. I smiled to myself.

"Noona, your boyfriend is waiting outside for you," Tao said with a sour face. Maybe it was because of his panda eyes. I stood up from my spot and walked outside. He was standing there looking out the big window. My heart started beating really fast. I don't know why. I walked to him and he turned to me. He smiled at me and it made my heart warm.

"I missed you," I pouted. He smiled and hugged me tight.

"I missed you more," he replied. I loved his scent. It made me feel safe and it made me feel all fuzzy inside. I looked up at him and he, Byun Baekhyun looked at me too. "I don't like the way Suho is sitting next to you in that room." I laughed a bit.

"We're only friends now," I said. "I thought we fixed that." He set his head on mine and took a whiff of my hair. It was ticklish. I liked it though. I pulled away from the hug and handed him a present. "This is yours."

"What is it?" he asked as he looked at the tiny bag. I didn't say anything and he got the cue to take the present. Baekhyun opened it. He looked disappointed, but I didn't show any expression because I knew he'd like it. He opened the card and found a note in it. Baekhyun read it and it started to make my heart race like a horse. I just looked at his expression. He had a confused look. I bit my bottom lip out of habit when I'm nervous. He looked up at me with a sad expression. My heart dropped. He didn't like it. "I would've liked it better if you just put 'I love you' in it." My heart mended itself as he laughed at me. "Look at your expression!"

"Yah!" My face was a blooming red. He chuckled and put his arm around me. I held his hand and he looked down at me. "What?" He shrugged and just looked elsewhere.
"Sorry noona, Baekhyun needs to get going." I just let him go and smiled.
"Fighting!" I yelled as he walked ahead with the rest of EXO. Then Suho walked up to me. "Joonmyeon," I said in a friendly voice.
"I hope you like our performance," he smiled. "Also, it'd be nice if we could go to the café afterwards."
"I'll have to see, I don't think Baekhyun will like it." He just nodded and caught up with the rest of the group. I looked at the time on my phone and then rushed to work. I'm going to be late! Maybe it wasn't a good idea to see them today, I thought to myself. I ran to work and ended up being really early. Everyone looked at me and then greeted me. I sat in my seat and started editing the new magazine cover. I was part of the fashion district for CiCi Korea. I made the magazines pop out. I mean that was the point. I started working with enthusiasm, but then ended up making my eye bags fall down even more.
It was ten and I was almost going to knock out, but I had to finish this cover for tomorrow. I slowly closed my eyes, but someone caught my head. I looked up and Baekhyun was smiling down at me, "You look tired." I smiled and slowly stood up. He embraced me. "Let's get you home." I loved his voice. It made me cheer up. "Why are you here so late?" he asked.
"Let me finish this cover," I said ignoring his question. He crossed his arms and grabbed a chair. Baekhyun sat next to me and helped me make the cover. I finished and stretched as I stood up. Baekhyun checked the time and then turned to me.
"It's eleven thirty, let's go home now," he said. I nodded. I saved the draft and turned off the computer. We walked to the garage and Baekhyun kept cuddling with me. I smiled as we went in the elevator. "I wanted to go eat out, but at this rate, let's just order pizza." I agreed quickly and he pinched my nose. "You're so cute."
"Stop it," I said as he pinched my cheek. "What happened to Taeyeon?" I asked just thinking about it. "You never told me what happened."
"We broke up because she met someone better than me," Baekhyun shrugged. "It doesn't matter anymore. We make the best couple ever." I cringed at his cheesiness and he just hugged me from behind until we got to the car. Baekhyun was the best, except for his cheesiness. It was too much. I knew one day I'd get used to it, but I'm not ready yet. I then got a call and Baekhyun rested his head on my shoulder.
"Suho? Why are you calling me this late?" I asked.
"I need a friend, I'm... uhhhh..." he said on the other side of the line. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair. He was drunk. I didn't want to go, but I had to. I turned to Baekhyun and he was patiently waiting.
"Suho, why are you at the bar?" Another question slipped. I glances at Baekhyun every now and then. "I'm not going to get you. I'm with Baekhyu-"
"YAH! GET OFF THE TABLE!" I paused and just listened. "You better come get this man, or I'll throw him out on the streets no matter how popular he is!" I had to go get him. I sighed as I turned to Baekhyun. He sighed with me.
"Let's go, before he gets in a crash," he said as he got in the car. I sat in the passenger seat and ran my hand through my hair again.
"I'm so sorry, Baekhyun," I said. "I didn't mean for this to happen."
"Nah, it's good. He's still stuck on you. I just wish that he stops." I agreed with him as we went to the bar.

I walked inside and Suho was now dancing. I was highly embarrassed and walked up to him quickly. He was dancing with some slut and I pushed her away from him. He looked at me and tried kissing me. I pushed his face away. Drunk man. I pulled him out of the bar as he yelled at me.

"Yah, I was dancing!" Suho whined. "Yah~" I opened the door to the car, but Baekhyun shook his head quickly.
"He's not barfing in my car. It's happened in this car twice already. I don't need a third time," Baekhyun said. I sighed. He had to make it worse. I sat on the bench while Suho was whining to me.
"Why not me? I'm handsome and I dance better *hiccup* than *hiccup* that Baek- *hiccup*hyun," Suho said. Baekhyun stood there disgusted at his comment. He scoffed and I just stood there amused. People started taking pictures of Suho. Baekhyun didn't seem to care and he just sat there on the bench next to me. "Baekhyun *hiccup* knows nothi- *hiccup* ng about yo- *hiccup* u." Baekhyun was now offended and walked up to Suho.
"Suho, you know that Xiumin hyung is going to scold you along with manager hyung and CEO Lee Sooman?" he said. "So, hurry up and barf so we can get you to the dorm!" It was now one in the morning and I was lacking sleep. Suho then grabbed the back Baekhyun gave him and barfed in it. "Good, now get in the car."
________________________________________
It was now morning and EXO finally had a day off. I woke up and sighed as my alarm went off. Unfortunately, I had to go to work. I went to my closet and found a neat outfit to wear after I took my morning shower. I went to the bathroom and started my everyday routine. I walked to out of the shower and put my outfit for today on. I went to the kitchen and found some yogurt. Then I heard a moaning. I turned to the sofa and some fluffy hair was on the arm rest. I laughed as I noticed it was Baekhyun. I now remember that he was so tired that he slept on the couch. I didn't want him to stay, but he insisted he sleep over because he would get into a car crash. I decided to let him stay and now he's passed out on the couch. I smiled to myself as he suddenly got up from his sleep. He was sitting up like he woke up from a bad dream and looked around.
"Good morning sleeping beauty," I said. He looked in my direction and sighed.
"I thought I was in someone else's apartment for a moment. What's for breakfast?" he asked.
"I'm actually late, so I have to get going. Bye." I ran to him and kissed him on the lips. I walked out the door and he exited too.
"You forgot your phone, and sunglasses, and bag!" he yelled. I ran back to him and grabbed my bag with all the stuff in it. I wouldn't have survived this job without him sometimes.
"You're a lifesaver," I said as I gave him one last kiss. He sighed as I left him behind. I was rushing to the end of the hall, but someone pulled me into the elevator. I looked at who it was and Suho was there. I pulled away from him. "What are-" He gave me a hard stare and I just looked at him.
"You... you can't love Baekhyun." I paused. What was he talking about? I don't have feelings for him. I tried walking away, but he pulled me to him and kissed me. I tried to pull away, but I couldn't. I was scared of Suho because he's like this.
_______________________________________
(A/N):

Hello Headphones! I am officially finished with this long chapter after a long break. School has gotten me stuck and I've been busy yet not busy if that makes sense. I've actually felt like I've improved on my writing skills (or maybe it's just me). Anyways, thank you for waiting and being patient. You guys have gotten me so hype and ready for updating more. If you Headphones have time, please check out my other stories. My Jungkook one is going good and my Kikwang one too. I have one shots, you can check those out too. I have officially 20.1K views. Thank you for reading and I also thought that it would take forever to update, so that meant you guys would leave me, but no, you guys are faithful and I love that about you amazing people! I don't know the next time I'll update, but I hope you guys will anticipate for the next chapter.