Instead of answering him, I guided us inside a small shop. I proceeded to the cake sections and look over to the strawberry isles..because strawberry is literally bae.

"Is it someone's birthday?" Edvin asked.

I nodded, "Soon to be Chanyeol's."

"That's cool, so your getting him a cake?"

"Well yeah, it's almost his birthday and i just wanted him to have a nice time. He's been going through a lot lately, so I thought why not," I smiled and bought a pretty nice cake.

On our way back home, we stumbled upon Luna. However, she was different this time. She kept on flirting toward Edvin, in which I decided to walk ahead and avoid them.

At the arrival at my home, she parted her way, knowing she wasn't gonna be invited inside due to the glares I kept sending her. I threw the door opened and tromped inside.

"Seriously, are you okay?" Edvin asked.

"Yeah, perfectly fine." I rolled my eyes and placed the cake in a hidden spot.

"Hey." He whispered, walking towards me. "You were fine a while ago, why the sudden change?"

I sigh and looked away from him, "It's nothing."

Once again silence enveloped us. Until a soft knocking came from the back door. Taking a quick glance at Edvin, I strode over to the door only to get startled when I heard shouting.

"DON'T OPEN IT!", Baekhyun suddenly shouted as he ran to my side, pushing me lightly away from the door.

"What? Why not?" I asked him.

"Demons. They're out their."

"What are they doing out their?" Edvin glanced at Baekhyun.

"I'm not quite sure," Baekhyun responded. "But I'm sure someone sent them here."

"I think it would have been better if we went to Lester with the guys," I mumbled.

"I suppose," Baekhyun agreed. "But let's just stay in the living room for now."

I took a notice that Baekhyun's eyes became red for a moment then suddenly changed back to brown. Strange.....

"You guys sure look unrealistic with your red eyes and fangs," Edvin said while looking at each of us.

"Samantha has the sharpest ones though," Chen smiled.

Edvin nodded, "I see."

"Right, it comes from my fathers side actually", I remarked.

"Plus she can kill someone instantly with those canines," Sehun said while ruffling my hair.

"Hey! Hey! Hands off!", I hissed and slapped his hand away.

The boys chuckled while Sehun looked quite 'offended'.

"Fesity." Edvin smirked.

I rolled my eyes and walked towards the windows to make sure they were all secured and shut.

"Hold on, I've got a demons portion," Lay exclaimed suddenly.