Not so Expected Visitors

Start from the beginning

            They wait for the woman to leave and when she exited the store, Lav’s eyes flared in intense anger. That woman was Cara. “Her…” Lav hissed. Keith could the anger in Lav. Admittedly, Keith was pretty angry himself, but he couldn’t let Lav act rashly.

            “Don’t.” Keith said strictly when Lav was about to walk towards Cara. “We can’t act rashly this time. We need to think things through.” Keith said. “I know that you’re angry. I am angry as well, but we shouldn’t let that anger get the best of us. Besides, we don’t have much evidence to corner her.”

            “Fine. But I wouldn’t let her get away. I’ll find evidences against her and make sure she regrets what she did.” Lav said angrily.

            Lav’s anger was diverted to Cara, from the three men. He couldn’t care less for those three men anymore. They went back to the hotel room and Lav was still flaming in anger. Keith was really worried. He didn’t like seeing Lav that way. “Why don’t you take a shower first? It might cool you down and you might calm down a bit.” Keith petted Lav’s head.

            With a small smile, Lav agreed to his suggestion. While Lav was in the shower, Keith was waiting patiently outside. He was thinking hard on how to cheer Lav up, but he couldn’t come up with a solid idea. He was pacing in the room when the doorbell suddenly rang.

            He looked through the peephole and saw an unfamiliar girl outside. “Who?” The girl rang the doorbell again, with an excited smile.

            ‘Hey, Laverne! Open up!” She suddenly shouted.

            “She knows Lav…” Keith mumbled. “Just who is this girl?” Keith wondered what relationship had with Lav. He also was thinking what she was doing there in the middle of the night. Is she that close to Lav to visit at that late hour?

            Keith opened the door reluctantly. “Finally you open up….” The girl sounded very surprised. “Ehhh… who are you? Did I come to the wrong room?” She looked at the number on the door. “This is the right room… Just who the hell are you?!” She sounded panicked.

            Keith was about to answer her when the door of the bathroom opened. “Hey, Keith who was it?” Lav asked. Keith turned and saw Lav half naked. The only covering Lav had was the towel around his waist. Keith’s heart started pounding. He felt nervous and excited. Lav’s skin looked so soft and smooth and Keith couldn’t help but be tempted to touch it.

            “Ahhh…!!!” The girl suddenly shouted in surprised. Keith regained his senses back. The girl pushed him aside. “What are you doing, walking half naked, with this man in the room? And who is this man anyway?!”

            Lav looked nonchalant and unsurprised. “What the hell? What are you doing here? Didn’t I tell you not follow me here?” Lav said.

            Lav stood there without moving. Keith didn’t like the fact that it was fine for Lav to be seen half naked by that girl. “Can you put on some clothes first?” Keith asked, irritated.

            “Ahhh… I’m sorry, I’ll do that now.” Lav said and then ran back in his room.

            “You haven’t answered my question yet. Who are you and what are you doing here in Laverne’s room?” The girl asked as she took a sit on the couch.

            “I can ask you the same question.” Keith replied in a serious tone.

            “Can you just go home?” Lav said in an impatient tone as he walked out of the bedroom. “And you can’t stay here in my room.” He said.