Chapter 17 - BBC Radio 1

Around five thirty in the morning, Liam finally found the courage to contact BBC Radio One. He knew, if anyone could help, the breakfast show would be the way to go.

He was put on hold several times, hung up on once until he finally got through to someone who mattered. And, After he explained there situation, everyone laughed, like he was some kind of wack job.

In the background Liam could hear yelling and laughing and the line changed. For a moment he thought he was hung up on, and he too was about to hang up, until a familiar voice came on the line. The same one he listened to on the way to work, the same voice he was hoping to get through to. Grimshaw.

"Good morning, you’re on live with BBC Radio One—Now, I have been hearing a lot around the studio about you and I must say, you’ve become the laughing stalk of the whole station." Grimmy worked to hold back his laugh, but still, he along with the whole breakfast crew where making fun of Liam.

"Listen, I don’t need your patronizing, I need my brother back Nick, so kindly, If you would let me speak?" He growled not so kindly.

Grimmy huffed under his breath, still laughing. "I'm Liam Payne-Horan, I live here in London and I work as a veterinarian. I'm willing to put my whole career on the line here; I just want someone to help, Please." He almost broke down on the phone, his voice cracking at the end. "Continue." Grimmy snickered.

"My Brother, Niall, was impregnated by A...Friend. He was taken by the government and him, along with my two week old nephew will be shipped to Bangkok for testing. If we get enough people to join our petition, we will be able to take this to court and win my brother and nephew back but I didn’t know where to start. Please, I don’t know what proof I can give you. We didn’t go to any hospital, I delivered the baby myself and kept the whole ordeal under lock and key due to the state of our...Friend."

The line was silent and Louis looked across the table, biting on his nail nervously. If they couldn’t help...Who would?

"So...In order to take this to court...You have to get enough signatures? Well hell, I'd do it just to see if your brother really had a baby! How about you guys!" He yelled to the others in the studio and a small uproar filled Liam’s ears. "Y-You mean it?" He mumbled.

"Yeah, Why not! I see no problem with it! Well set up an online petition on the Website, along with links off all our twitters and even contact a few celebrities about it! I just really wonna see this kid!" Grimy laughed.

He told Liam to stay on the line for more information and that was what he did.

He spent nearly all morning on that damn phone, going over different addresses and names and anything they could fucking think of, because who didn’t want to make fun of the crazy boy?

It finally got down to Grimmy telling Liam he was bringing a small camera crew to their flat. Not that Liam didn’t want their help, he just really didn’t want them in their home, scaring Zayn and messing about. But, they came over anyways and Liam now found himself sitting at his Kitchen table, Nick fucking Grimshaw across from him, while Harry and Louis stood by.

Zayn himself was hiding in the corner between the wall and the couch. He didn’t like these scary people. No one came inside unless it was his family, or Danielle. And these men were so strange and holding big scary guns. Zayn he found out what a gun was after watching so much TV, but he didn’t know what kind of guns these where and why they were trying to hurt his family.

He knew Liam would stop them though, he always Saw Liam as the Alpha.

After a bit of talking, Nick's eyes wonder the house. "So...Who’s the daddy?" He laughed, looking between the Harry and Louis. "He’s...He’s hiding in the corner. He doesn’t exactly like new people, or people at that." Liam sighed, standing from his chair and walking to the corner where a animalistic whimper sounded.

"Wait is it like a...dog?" Nick laughed, watching Liam slouch over. "C'mon Zaynie, there not going to hurt you. They’re going to help get Niall back, don’t you want to see Niall and Ezra?" At the sound of his sons name Zayn smiled and slowly, on his hands and hind legs, scooted from the corner and peering at the tall men. Walking on two feet still wasn’t his forte, so, he settled for scooting.

"H-Hi Me Zayn." He told them, biting on his lip. Liam stood up straight now, still rubbing the top of Zayn’s scalp comfortingly. "We, Well...We found Zayn in the woods, Well, Niall did. He mostly was attracted to Niall and didn’t leave his side. Where not sure what exactly happened to him out there but he couldn’t speak, or do anything in a human manner really. He’s just getting used to talking and can say a variety of words, so...If you ask him questions don’t make them too hard and don’t approach him to fast, he gets spooked easily."

Nick smiled at Zayn like he was some kind of miracle. He looked so fucking real, yet acted like some kind of animal. "Zayn do you want to shake Nick’s hand? Remember how Harry taught you?"

Zayn nodded and sat on his bum, sticking his hand out for Nick to shake it who did just that, still smiling.

"So your brother and he just..." Nicks eyes widened because it wasn’t every day a boy from the wild scored with a normal person unless it was some hopeless romantic novel? "Zayn he was...hormonal. He saw Niall as a mate and with no other competition, he took advantage of it and started well...Humping Niall’s leg until we agreed amongst us to let Zayn get his business done in an orderly way and well, they spiraled out of control and Niall wound up pregnant."

They discussed Niall and Zayn’s relationship for some time, till they were up to the subject of Niall’s gender and how it was even fucking possible for a man to have a child?

"He has a uterus, I know that much...Before Niall was born, he was supposed to have a twin, there were two embroils but one day, one just...diapered. I remember my mother explain it to me when I was young. When Niall was born, he was premature and tore my mother up quite bad on the way out. She lost a lot of blood but Niall had wrapped the cord around his neck and had to be born before anything happened to him.

During labor, My mums body wasn’t ready to give him up and it was a long fight but...My mum died on the operating table. Then me and Niall where sent to a foster home before Harry's mother adopted us. And I guess our story ends here..." He laughed.

And it was quite a story.

The camera crew and Nick listened to Liam for some time before they were to head out, Liam waving goodbye as they left.