Chapter 15 - Bangkok

Liam watched as a needle was prodded into Zayn’s neck, the boy thrashing and screaming. No one touched Niall, but both his babies? His little tiny, innocent baby boy who did nothing wrong but being born from a male? Zayn was furious, till the tranquilizer took over and his eyes drifted closed, his body limp.

They set him down on the ground, unclasping the hook from his neck before backing it away, the men then working on Niall and one reaching for little Ezra.

"You can’t do this!" Louis yelled, holding the baby in his arms while they hoisted Niall onto a stretcher like cart. "We can, and we will! Now, if you don’t hand over that baby you'll have to be put out too."

“Lou,” Harry said, coming to his senses. They couldn’t beat these mean like this. Fighting them was absolutely no use, it would only cause more pain, get someone into trouble. “Just give them the baby, I don’t want you getting hurt, Please.” He pleaded

Harry held Louis hips, whispering that it was okay until he finally handed the baby boy over to the man who had on a black suit and tie, a little too secret agent looking. "You can take this matter to court but I don’t know how long it might take to get your friend back. I'm sorry but I'm just doing my job.” He said quickly.

With that, the men left, tears starting to trickle down Liam’s cheeks. They took his little brother and nephew and worst of all, he didn’t know if he would ever see him again?

They were going to test him like an animal and god knows what would happen to Ezra! He was just an infant, a small, bundle of dirty dippers and throw up but hell he was more than that to them, he completed their little family amongst the 6 of them.

And they were all so, so scared to let their little friend go. One, because Zayn would be losing his son and the boy’s losing their nephew, because let’s face it. There were brothers, even if they didn’t have the same parents. Well, besides Liam and Niall.

"Li, what do we do?" Louis sobbed, leaning into Harry's strong arms. "W-We...We have to get him back! They said we can take it to court, right?"

Liam thought over the situation for some time, pacing the house while Louis and Harry prepared for Zayn to wake up. They tied him up so he couldn’t try to run away, go after Niall and Era because that would be impossible. He himself would get hurt.

"Guys?" Liam asked as he cuffed Zayn’s hands together, lying him on the couch. "What if we start a petition? Get as many signatures as we can against testing on Niall?"

Louis nodded his head. Yes, it did sound like a good idea but who would sign it? It’s not like people cared wither Niall lived or not, he was a boy, with a boyfriend who gave birth to a child. Very few people would care about that. If anything, they would want the boy dead.

They probably thought he was some sort of freak but what else were they to do? There was no other resort! They certainly wouldn’t win a court battle against England, let alone get his brother back from it all.

He was in Bangkok for fucks sake, god knows what they would do to him!

Well, he wasn’t there yet, Liam didn’t know where he was at. He wandered if they were treating him right. And what of the baby? Would he be okay with those men? What if they put him up for adoption after they got done testing?

Or worse! What if they killed Ezra once they were through?

It was Bangkok after all, everyone knows what happens there.

People go deep into the city, and they never, ever come back. It’s like a black hole with no return, so Niall just had to come back before they got him there because they don’t have many laws, so the things they would to him would be unspeakable.

"Urgh," A low animalistic groan came from the couch and they knew Zayn was coming to, and that wasn’t good, not at all. "Try to keep him calm, I'll fetch him some pop tarts."

Liam did just that as Louis and Harry prepared to hold Zayn down, who groaned and turned over, his eyes soon shooting open. "Niall!" He screamed, trying to break free of the restraints. "Zayn stop it!" Louis said, slapping his hand across the boy’s face. "I...I want Niall!" He yelled oh so child-like, tossing in his cuffs.

"I know Zayn, so do we, but we have to get him back a different way, Okay? We can’t just kill them and take Niall, the world doesn’t work like that...Can you stay calm for long enough that we get Niall home safe or do we have to keep you tied up?" Liam said, holding a strawberry pop tart in front of his face.

"I be good." He said opening his mouth in which Liam gave him the pop tart, untying him.

We...We get Niall back?" He asked, rubbing his sore wrists. "Yes, we'll get Niall back buddy, now why don’t you go night, night. You can sleep with me and Louis, okay?" Harry suggested, picking the younger up and carrying him to their room.

"I...Is Ezra going to be okay?" He wondered, hugging the blankets close. "He'll be fine buddy, I promise. Well get them back and you guys can be a happy little family again! Alright?"

Zayn smiled through his tears and nodded.

Louis then ran to Niall and his shared room and grabbed one of Ezra’s stuffed animals for him to sleep with.

“Thanks you,” He mumbled grabbing the green toy, which was a giraffe, something still strange to Zayn. But he took it never the less, the dark lad curling into the large sheets were he cried himself to sleep, missing the warmth of Niall, and there small baby boy on his chest.

~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

HOLY SHIT THAT WAS SHORT. Sorry this took so long to update WOOPS Hehe Sorry really. -PandaBear<3