Chapter 8 - The 'Flue'

So next chapter! Soohoo! -Pandabear<3

__________

3 weeks later

The fucking had become regular; Zayn mounting Niall in the early morning hours, waking the rest of the house at the same time with Zayn’s loud grunts and Niall’s sharp screams.

It was hardly ever soft and quiet, because Zayn liked to take Niall rough; and Niall loved the animalistic was Zayn humped him, only arousing him more but lately, he had been pushing Zayn away when he woke with his morning wood.

Niall would hurry to the bathroom to throw up everything his stomach contained, Zayn standing at the doorway, pouting and whining like a well, lost puppy.

"It’s okay baby, I'm okay." Niall insisted. "N...Niall doesn’t look okay." Zayn huffed, grazing with big gold eyes. "I promise love, it’s only a flue!” Harry rolled his eyes walking by the bathroom, a small smirk played on his lips. "’It’s only a flue’ your mother said 17 years ago."

Niall glared at him before leaning his head back over the bowl, dry heaving this time. "I'm a boy dipshit, We don’t get pregnant." Louis laughed from the living room. Apparently he didn’t catch the first part of the conversation, but it was still funny as shit.

"Is Niall going to die?" Zayn pushed, taking on of his pop tarts from the bag and feeding it to Niall. "No, I'll be fine." Niall smiled weakly, getting up to was his mouth out with some blue liquid Zayn didn’t quite like in his mouth.

"I love you too much to die." Niall finished, planting a soft kiss to Zayn’s lips, leaving the minty feeling behind on the elders lips. "Pwomise?"

Niall rolled his eyes, dragging his lover to the kitchen where he made a piping hot cup of tea. It was becoming cold outside, and Niall just having graduated, wasn’t accustom to living life out of school. So he spent most days drinking tea, watching SpongeBob (Zayn’s favorite, besides Scooby-Doo, which he interacted with) and snuggling up on the couch with his warm companion.

But that was saved for later in the day when the others finally headed off to work.

Niall, being the unemployed on, stayed at home and kept the flat clean; and his bed warm.

"So what’s wrong Ni?" Liam asked, setting his paper on the counter, dressed in his usual work attire. "I have the flue and Harry is convinced I'm pregnant." Niall rolled his eyes, but his brother only shrugged. "Maybe you are."

Niall's eyes widened, glaring at his older brother. "Excuse you, but in case you hadn’t noticed I'm a boy!"

Liam laughed at his brother, stealing his tea and taking a sip. "I know, I use to change you from mum."

Harry laughed from around the corner, his big mouth sounding off once more. "How big was it Liam!" Liam leaned over the bar witch connected to the living room and made a little noise, pinching his fingers together. "Itty bitty." He said in a squeaky voice.