Chapter 3 - Wet dreams & Learning to Talk

YAY! So I'm doing TWO CHAPTERS TODAY! This is the first, The OTHER will be up MOMENTERALY! -Pandabear <3

___________

"No Zayn." Niall crossed his arms, tapping his foot. Zayn tried to go past him again but Niall shook his head. "I said No! You’re not sleeping in the room tonight. What you did today was very, very bad." He pointed, closing the door in his face.

Zayn pouted, whimpering at the door. "GO AWAY!" Niall groaned, covering himself in the Duvet.

Zayn scratched at the bottom of the door, wining like a sad puppy. "Zayn! Go lay down!" Niall shot, rolling around in the bed. "Just let him in Mate, He looks so sad out here." Liam sighed, knocking on Niall’s door.

It was around midnight and Niall just wanted to go to sleep, without risking another molestation. "Fine." Niall huffed, throwing the Duvet off him witch hung over the bed slightly as he stomped to the white wood door, opening it and giving Liam a death glare. "If you hump me I will put you outside." Niall groaned, letting Zayn past him who seemed exited, smiling slightly.

He had seen Niall doing it a lot, so he figured he would try, it was a good way to express how he felt.

Zayn started for the bed, but Niall pushed him onto the floor, earning a whimper. "Stay off." Niall warned, laying on his stomach, face turned away from Zayn who didn’t understand why Niall hated him so much, that he would push him?

Never the less, he crawled back onto the bed and curled up at Niall’s side, his head rested on Niall’s back, snuggling as close as he could get without disturbing Niall further.

The boy below him sighed with defeat, turning over so Zayn’s head could rest on his chest. "You’re a good boy, Zayn." Niall whispered, running his hands through Zayn’s silky locks. "You’re my good boy." He smiled, kissing Zayn’s nose, then seedling in for bed, Zayn whining happily.

~*~

Morning came sooner than Niall wanted, because Zayn was still soundly sleeping, his leg now slung over Niall, who had the urge to pee.

He waited, and waited for the animal boy to wake, but when Niall felt a wet spot on his leg, he thought maybe he had wet himself waiting so long. So he moved Zayn slowly, so he lay on his back.

That’s when Niall noticed the wet spot in fact, wasn’t his, but Zayn’s white sticky cum. "Dammit." Niall cursed, scurrying out of the room.

Harry sat on the couch, absorbed in Saturday morning cartoons. "Will you help me with something?" Niall asked nervously, fiddling his fingers. "Yeah sure." Harry smiled, getting up and following Niall to his room, were Zayn still sat in the same spot.

"He had a wet dream." Niall sighed. "And I wanted to get him cleaned up before he woke, because I don’t know how he would react."

Harry nodded knowingly, heading to the bathroom for some wet clothes, making sure they were warm, as not to disturb Zayn in his peaceful slumber by whipping him down with cold water. "This should do." Harry said, handing Niall a cloth. "Just make sure you don’t get his…you know. Or he might have another er, bad dream." Harry warned, walking up to Niall’s door before stopping in his tracks.