Chapter 2 - Duvet's & Humping

Yay! ENJOOY! I lLOVES writing this! ;D -Panda

___________

That night, Niall worked on getting to bed without the Animal boy finding out, his sleepy eyes finally falling shut, giving Niall his queue to scurry off to bed, Harry and Louis still snuggled up on the other couch.

"You’re just going to leave him?" Harry whispered, pouting. "Well he can’t sleep in my bed." Niall shrugged. "Ass." Louis snorted, looking back at the TV.

Then, Niall rushed to his room, leaving the door partially ajar, and climbing into his big, comfy bed, which he wanted all to himself, not share it with that thing that bit him...Twice!

Once when he first met the dark skinned chap, then once a hour ago, when he decided Niall’s hand was fun to play with, nibbling on his fingertips, then testing his bite power on Niall’s thumb, nearly ripping it off to  Niall’s account. (Not that he even left a mark)

But now, Niall finally was alone at peace, snuggled into his blanket when the door cracking startled him awake, a large body jumping on his bed, letting out a sad whimper. "C'mere." Niall groaned, patting the spot in front of him, were Zayn took occupancy, curling up at Niall’s side, his tongue licking Niall’s skin like a cat-or dog...Witch ever worked.

"Good boy Zayn." Niall sighed, running his hands through Zayn soft hear, witch of course, smelled of strawberries.

Niall was sure if the boy had a tail, it would be wagging. But gladly he didn’t, because that would just be weird, Niall was sure of it. Maybe even weirder then the boy licking his arms like he was cleaning him, witch in all honesty, Niall didn’t mind. It was soothing, and his tongue wasn’t rough, but soft and smooth.

"Go to sleep." Niall finally groaned after what seemed like an eternity. But in reality, it was morning, and the boy was right at Niall’s face, licking him to wake him up, low wines leaving his lips as he tugged at the collar of Niall’s shirt. "I'm up, I'm up." Niall cursed, sitting up in the bed. "Good morning, Zaynie." Niall sighed, petting his head. "Hungry?" He asked, making the boys eyes light up. "C'mon, let’s go get some Pop tars."

The two pranced to the kitchen, Zayn now sitting at Niall’s feet as he popped the pop tarts in the toaster and went back to sit on the couch, Liam already there, reading his morning newspaper. "Morning." He said, staring at his brother. "Good morning Niall, How di-" A loud yelp invaded their ears from the kitchen, rushing to the owners aid, only to find Zayn on the ground, holding his burnt red hand. "Aww, honey, you can’t touch it its hot." Niall sighed, getting Liam’s first Aid kit.

"Hold still." He commanded, bandaging him up, then popping his breakfast out of the toaster and handing it to Zayn, who ate it eagerly, already searching for another one, which happened to be Niall’s, but he gave it up gladly to the skinny boy. "Don’t think this is a regular thing because I don’t like to share." He grunted, taking Zayn with him this time to sit on the couch, Zayn as his feet on the ground. He enjoyed it better down there after all.

"Morning lovebirds!" Liam called as Harry stumbled out of his and Lou's bedroom. "Louis' at work already." He mumbled, stammering into the kitchen and drinking right from the carton.