Chapter 12 - Ezra Zechariah

Harry and Louis worked to put more towels down on the white carpet, Liam preparing Niall.

"Someone put Zayn in Niall’s room." Liam insisted. Niall shook his head franticly, grabbing Zayn’s hand. "No, why?" He asked, biting on his lip, hunching over in pain. "He could harm the baby, I don’t want to take that chance." Liam said, wiping away the liquid that leaked out of Niall.

"No!" Niall screamed, but it was too late, Louis and harry were dragging Zayn into the bedroom. The boy thrashed, screaming but they threw him in, clocking the door which worked from the outside. "NIALL!" Zayn’s voice came, pounding on the door.

Niall knew Zayn wasn’t going to hurt the baby, but Liam didn’t see it that way. "Niall, you’re going to have to start pushing soon." Liam bit his lip, pushing Niall’s legs further up.

Harry kneeled beside Liam, Louis sitting at Niall’s head trying to keep him calm. "I want Zayn," Niall cried, rubbing his eyes. Niall just wanted Zayn. Zayn was supposed to be with him, not Louis. "Are you ready little brother?" Liam smiled pulling is gloves up a bit further.

Niall nodded, breathing in deep. "Push on three, Okay?" Niall took another breath, leaning up on his elbows. "One...Two...three!" Niall pushed, using all his might and hell did it hurt. The baby wasn’t even coming out yet and Niall felt like dying. "One, Two, Three!"

Niall pushed again, a scream leaving his lips. The baby must have been holding on to his liver because it just didn’t want to come out. "Let’s try again Ni," Liam insisted, his fingers pressed inside Niall, holding him open.

Niall pushed again and nothing inside him moved, a strange sound making Niall wince. It was a liquid sound, like a slurping. "Again buddy, do it again." Liam smiled. This was supposed to be a happy moment, but Niall’s love was locked up in a room, missing the birth of his child.

"No," Niall breathed, throwing his head back. "I want Zayn!" He screamed.

Liam bit his lip, nodding to harry to open the door.

Zayn rushed out, growling wildly at Harry.

Zayn felt cornered, his teeth clenched as he let out a wild sound, moving closer to Niall, were he lay by his head, licking Niall’s face. "Good boy Zayn..." Niall smiled, petting his head.

The baby moved again and Niall needed to push, so Liam counted down again, Niall pushing with all his might.

"I see a head!" Liam called, smiling like a fool. Niall by then was screaming in pain. He wanted this thing out and he wanted it out now.

Zayn whimpered and whined. Why was Liam hurting Niall like that? And why was he so happy about it?

Zayn began to growl at Liam, snarling like a rabbit dog. "No, Zayn." Niall held him back, holding his arm tightly. Zayn was so overwhelmed by all this. Harry helped Liam while Louis fixed a blanket to put the baby on while they cleaned it up.

If Niall could push it out of course.

"C'mon Ni, just a little more." Harry reassured patting Niall’s leg.