Chapter 6 - Kisses & Red Cheeks

• Dedicated to To everone who asked for it

So As demanded, Heres the Next Chapter! But sadly, its NOT smut! thats the NEXT chapter. Sorry guys! ;D -Pandabear<3

___________

Niall and Zayn finally woke again around noon, their breath reaching the others mouth, warm and soft against their lips. "Good morning." Niall whispered, kissing the tip of Zayn’s nose making him giggle.

He fucking giggled. Zayn never giggled! Could he get any cuter?

Niall opened his eyes and sure enough he could. His sleepy little eyes droopy, but still bright, a faint smile played on his lips. "Are you hungry cutie pie?" Niall asked, grabbing Zayn’s hand and leading him out of the room, finally getting him to walk upright.

"Morning lov-" "Can it Styles." Niall groaned, heading for the kitchen to make Zayn some breakfast. "Pop tart?" Zayn asked, nudging Niall with his nose. "Yes Zayn, pop tart."

"Za...Zayn like w-when Niall make pop tarts." Niall smiled at him, popping the pastry treats out of the toaster and handing them to Zayn. "C'mon, go sit down." He gestured, rummaging through the cupboard for two cups, a mug for him and a Sippy for Zayn, filling Zayn’s with Milk and his own with coffee.

"Here boy." Niall smiled, giving Zayn his Sippy cup witch he tilted back sucking the milk out of it in less than a minute, then whipping his mouth and thanking Niall. "You’re..." Something on the other couch caught his eye, Louis nibbling on Harrys neck, Harrys eyes shut tight.

Niall swallowed, Zayn’s gaze meeting the same thing. "Lou..." Harry moaned quietly.

There it was, that sound Zayn wanted Niall to make. Is that how they did it? Is that how he could get Niall to make that wonderful sound that made his downstairs hurt? In a good way of course.

Niall looked away from then, giving Zayn the perfect opportunity to move closer, licking his lips, preparing for his attack.

Finally, he snuck up on Niall’s neck and ever so gently pressed a kiss to it, leaving his neck with a small noise of his lips pulling apart. Niall bit his lip, wrapping his arm around Zayn’s waist, leaning his head a little to give Zayn more aces who took advantage, leaning in and running his tongue across the small spots on Niall’s neck.

"Mmm..." Niall hummed quietly, tightening his grip on Zayn.

Zayn glanced over the Louis and Harry, Louis now on Harrys lap. So that’s what Zayn did, he crawled on Niall’s lap, legs on each side as he nibbled on Niall’s neck, sucking on the skin, pulling away with a 'pop' leaving little red marks everywhere and making Niall’s skin crawl, sweet shivers running up his spine, exploding in his brain with a world wind of color. Mostly blue, because that’s the color he saw when he dreamt of Zayn.

"Z-Zayn..." He moaned a little too loud, catching the attention of the unwanted, Harry and Louis letting out little sinkers.

'Make out' Niall mouthed, holding onto Zayn’s hips, grinding his hips down.

Harry and Louis smirked, attaching their lips, Louis tongue wondering inside of Harry’s mouth expertly.

When Zayn caught sight of the two he whimpered. How come him and Niall didn’t do that? Did Niall not like Zayn like Harry liked Louis? Surly he was making Niall feel good, he made those sounds like Harry, how come he didn’t want to do that with Zayn?

Zayn pouted, looking back at Niall who smirked, cupping Zayn’s cheeks and bringing their lips together, letting the kiss linger for a moment, hands sliding down Zayn’s chest as he pressed his mouth harder against Zayn, moving their lips together.

Zayn wasn’t so good at this, Niall knew that much but he was still Kissing Zayn, and he fucking loved it. He loved the way Zayn’s lips made his own tingle with such passion. He loved the way they pressed back with force and innocence.

The two found themselves in the middle of a heated kiss, Louis and Harry watching them with smiles on their faces. Finally Niall had given in to the poor chap, who had been mad for him sense day one.

But suddenly, Someone cleared there throat, making the two mouths disconnect, a long strand of saliva between them witch Niall whipped away, then looking up to find his brother, arms crossed.

"One, his nails aren’t clipped so there will hurt you and second, Have you even got protection? Have you pr-" LIAM! My god man it’s not Rocket Science!" Louis groaned, telling Liam to just stop talking and let the boys be boys, who both sported red cheeks.

"Don’t worry about him Ni. Don’t listen to a word he says okay? It’s up to you when you guys you know, do it...Just make sure were not here, Okay?" Harry said calmly, patting Zayn head who leaned his head on Niall’s shoulder happily. "Okay Hazza...Hey do you think you could like, watch Zayn? I need a cold shower." He said quietly, trying to get up but Zayn held on tightly.

"Sure mate, I'll let him run up the Cable bill with porn." Harry rolled his eyes, helping Niall get Zayn off him who only followed Niall to the bathroom door, sitting outside it patiently as Niall got in his shower.

"Zaynie, you don’t have to wait by the door for him, he'll come out." Harry laughed, walking into the kitchen where Louis and Liam talked about the weather and what now.

But Zayn didn’t listen to Harry. Instead, he shimmied out of his stupid itchy boxers, leaning down to lick himself because hell was he flexible.

He finished cleaning himself, almost preparing himself for what he thought would come; is chance with Niall, much like the males would do in the pack when any of the females went into heat. But when Niall came out, he was fully dressed, gazing down at Zayn who sat naked, eyes blown with lust, his cock stiff against his thigh. "Zayn..." Niall groaned, helping into the room. "Baby what a-" Zayn attacked Niall’s mouth, pressing his lips to Niall’s who squirmed away, only to be pushed to the ground, Zayn on top of him.

"N-No Zayn, not yet." Niall said sternly, pushing the boy off him. "We can’t, not until everyone’s gone, Okay?" Niall bit on his lips, petting the top of Zayn’s head who wined, making his best pouty face at Niall, who didn’t fall for it and slipped a pair of sweats on the darker, before walking out of the room, groaning to his friends about how horny Zayn was.

"Then why didn’t you give it to him?" Liam crossed his arms. "Because one, you guys are here, and two, he needs to learn discipline. He can’t just tackle me and expect sex. I'm sorry but I'm not one to be raped." Niall stuck his tongue out, flopping down on the couch, staring up at the ceiling. "Zayn!" He called, patting the couch were he wanted the dog boy to join him.

"Hi baby boy." He smiled, taking Zayn into his arms, planting a soft kiss to his lips. Although Zayn was bigger, and older, Niall still wanted to be the bigger spoon, breathing against the back of Zayn’s neck, his arms wrapped around the older, electing soft wines and fluttered heart beats every time he kissed Zayn’s neck, whispering how wonderful he was into the elders ear.