Base waterballoon

Start from the beginning

I turned to Katie in confusion. "Does he do this often?" She nodded.

"He's weird." She shrugged getting out of the car.

"That he is." I mumbled to myself getting out of the car with her. We start to make our way towards where he had disappeared from.

We turned a corner and were face to face with Cole, Dean, and Jason all standing next to each other, smirking.

"What the-?" I turned to Katie but she was already running in the opposite direction. I looked back at them, confused as ever.

Their hands were behind their backs and there were a few buckets next to them. I gave them a confused look before they brought their hands up getting ready to throw something.

In that moment I noticed they had something in there hands. And not just anything. They had water balloons. My eyes widened as I saw all three of them aim and throw the water balloons strait at me.

I shrieked and tried to run but it was too late. All three balloons had hit me in the back.

I gasped as the cold water drenched me. I turned and glared at the boys before turning around and walking towards the building of the park, picking Katie up on my way there.

Yes, this park had a building. It wasn't anything big, just a gym and a pool.

"We're grabbing the hose Okay?" I whispered into her ear and she nodded softly.

As I walked towards the hose I could hear the boys as they followed behind me.

"Angel, come on. Don't be like that. It was a joke!"

Almost there. Just keep up the act. I tell myself as I get closer to the hose putting Katie down so she could walk on her own.

"Yea, you can throw one at us if you want!" Jason yells trying to get even.

If only he knew.

"We're sorry An-" Dean didn't get to finish his sentence, as I had already turned on the water to the hose that Katie was pointing to the boys. The water was on full blast, making it shoot out onto the boys. I turned it off after I saw that they were soaked from head to toe.

I started laughing as they stood there wiping water off their faces and raised my hand up towards Katie for a high five. She giggled and high fived me.

After a second I noticed them slowly inching closer to us, making me grab Katie and slowly back up.

"Hey, guys. We're even right? I mean we're both wet." I tried to reason. "It was a joke!" I laughed nervously.

Once I saw that they weren't budging I looked down at Katie. "We're running." I picked her up and turned around, taking off running into the playground. I heard them run after us as I climbed the stairs onto the play castle thing with Katie in my arms.

They wouldn't climb up here. They wouldn't risk their reputation. Would they? No they wouldn't.

I grinned happily at them as they glared at me. "Come and get us!" I yell, sticking my tongue out at them sitting Katie next to me.

"Yea! You won't!" Katie dared them. I grinned. They suddenly got in a huddle and talked in hushed tones. I turned to Katie.

"What next?" She shrugged.

"He won't come up here." She shook her head. "He's too chicken, someone might see him." She smiled. "He's weird like that." I nodded as they broke up the huddle and Jason started walking up the stairs.

My eyes widened as I turned to Katie again. She had the same expression. "What now?" I panicked.

"Let's go!" She grabbed my arm tugging me towards the slide. She slid down and I quickly followed. Big mistake. Dean was at the bottom waiting for us.