Chapter 28

Raphael and I wake up around noon and roll out of bed. I grab one of his shirts and button it up.

Suddenly, he grabs and hugs me.

"I didn't get much sleep last night, because I couldn't stop thinking about everything I put you through."

I hug him tight. "It's going to be okay. We're going to be okay."

He nods and let's go of me. I get the kids and he fixes breakfast. Later on that day, I enrolled the kids into school.

Raphael and I decided we should get settled before we attack.

**********************

In the months that pass, I've become skilled and expecting. I have told Raphael and he barely wants me moving. The twins are running around the house, finally finding comfort in it. Now that is nearly finished. All that's really left is painting the inside living room.

I don't care what he says, we're taking them down tomorrow. It's been months and I'm ready.

I head outside and watch the twins play on the playground Raphael made.

The twins still have memories of their parents not important ones. Hopefully they'll disappear.

I feel a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see Raphael. He kisses my lips then takes a seat right next to me.

"I could take them down by myself." He encourages.

"If I thought you could, I wouldn't have demanded to come with. It's final, I'm going."

He sighs and kisses my forehead. "Alright, remember we have a full day tomorrow. Bright and early we take them down then, we have your doctor's appointment and finally our wedding."

I smile. I really never thought this would happen. "I know. You've told me a million times."

He wraps his arm around me. "Yeah, because you'll forget."

I shake my head playfully, then a serious question comes to mind. "Do you want this?"

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"The kids. They're all my baggage. I shouldn't drag you down."

He cups my face in his hands. "I want you and since they're a part of you, that means I want them and I will protect them too. I said I'd love anything that is a part of you."

"Raphael, I love you."

He smiles and kisses my forehead.

"Ew!" The twins yells.

I smile at them. "Be quiet."

They giggle and go back to playing.

I stand up from the chair and Raphael grabs my wrist.

"Where you going?" He asks.

"To go get Malcolm." I answer.

He stand and presses his body against my back. His hands caress my breasts. He's lucky our backs are facing the twins or he'd get punched.

He gets a little rougher, causing me to moan.

"I always liked that you liked it rough." Raphael smirks.

My knees become noodles at his words and my face heats up.

His hands slowly wonder down my body and hikes up my dress. His fingers wonder up my legs until they reach my center. I grab a fistful of his pants and release a small moan.

"When you get back. I want you in our room naked. I want to taste you. I want you to quench my thirst."

"O-okay." I tell him, before my throat closes.