Chapter 6

This is a picture of Ghost!!!!

Once I'm in my room, I go to my closet and pick out my outfit. Then, I begin throwing clothes in my suitcase.

Derrick always argued sloppiness is going to be the death of me.

I still think it gets the job done faster.

In my second suitcase, I gently put my computers and gadgets in. I really don't want my computers to break. I put the hard drive with the files of Derrick in my bra.

I look at myself in the mirror. My white shorts stop just below my ass. The back of my shirt is long enough to end where my shorts stop. It's also a blue see-through color.

The front of my shirt is short and stops above my navel. My curves are clearly on display.

I throw on a quick gold necklace and ear rings. I put on some black high top shoes with wedges made into them.

I grab my suitcase and head to the front of the train. The boys are there waiting for me, and the thick air hits me when I catch the first glance at them.

The intensity soon disappears when they see me. Andre smiles and Trey's jaw drops.

I smirk at them both, while they're still speechless.

"I'll get your bags." Andre insists, trying to cover his surprise.

The boys look good as well. Trey has on a puffy shirt that can be seen through, and his body looks good. He has white jeans that sculpt his legs and silver Nike's and gold laces.

Andre has a white muscle T-shirt with no sleeves and a cross necklace. He also has on black shorts that comes to his knees.

I hand him the suitcase with my clothes in it, then I lead them to the control room.

I put in Derrick's name as the password and the hatch to the ceiling opens.

The guys don't object to me climbing first. Once I climb out the boys aren't far behind me.

We now stand in a hotel room, and I smile once I see Rachel. She's standing in front of a door to a bedroom.

I run and hug her. It's been years since I've last seen her.

Rachel is a 35 year old woman. She mixed with African and Indian and she is loyal to Derrick and his family.

They have been friends for years and I always suspected they wanted to be more, but Derrick has been committed to his partner romantically.

Rachel has been a mother to me, especially when Derrick and I didn't get along. It didn't help because she takes Derrick's side usually, but she'd usually comfort me when Derrick and I sparred out our differences.

I greet her in Portuguese and she hugs me again, telling me I've improved greatly in her language.

I roll my eyes, because she knows I've been fluent in Portuguese for years.

She briefly scowls at me on what I'm wearing. I inform her that Derrick is missing.

"Can you speak English?" Trey asks.

She smiles. "Of course dear." She answers, without any trace of on accent. "Why are you here, Jasmine?"

"They're trying to kill us, and Derrick says if we ever needed anything we're to come here."

She nods, thinking of our situation. She notices the boys and smiles. "It's good to see you again Andre."

"You to Rachel. How's your baby boy....."