Chapter 11

I sit next to Rachel on the couch, as does the guys, and the tension is thick. Andre won't make eye contact with me at all, but he's generating waves of hate. Treyvon just seems to have lost interest in me. I can understand, he has a lot of things going on.

Rachel couldn't look more uncomfortable. Derrick finally comes upstairs and closes the door behind him.

"I know there's tension between the group right now, but let me ask you something. Would you rather die due to petty tension, or would you survive and learn to deal with each other."

"You only do these speaches when your going to say something I don't like."

"We're going to see my parents." Derrick informs.

"What?!" Rachel and I exclaim.

"I have a mission for the three of you."

"What's the catch?" Treyvon asks.

Derrick smiles at him. "Ghost will have to accompany us."

"Like hell he will." Andre cusses.

"What your mouth!" Derrick hisses.

"Why does he have to come?!" Andre demands.

"Because we're going to disappear from JFAH's system completely."

"I can do that on my own." I speak up.

He chuckles. "No Jasmine you can't. It's hooked up to Linda's main hard drive and collects all her data. The fire wall alone is hundred times harder than you've seen."

I nod. "Does Ghost know?"

"No, I was thinking we could all go and tell him the great news. But due to the current situation, Andre, you will stay behind on his one."

"I don't want to see him." He growls.

"I don't care about what you want I gave you a direct order."

Andre sighs and nods reluctantly.

"Let's go." Derrick orders heading towards the door.

He stops, turns on his heels and walks back to Rachel. He kisses her passionately, then hugs her.

"I'll pick up something on the way back, is there anything you want?"

"No baby, whatever you get is fine." She assures, taking his hand.

He kissed her hand, and then leaves.

I smirk at him as we walk to the hotel exit.

"Awe, aren't you a sweetheart." I tease.

He smiles and pushes me.

"Why doesn't she come with us?" Treyvon asks.

"She's four months pregnant already and her ankles get really bad. Malcolm has to help her around the house." He answers as we get in his car.

We silently ride in the car until we get to Ghost's house.

Kids clutter his porch, completely engrossed in their electronics.

The three of us get out of the car and walk inside.

Ghost sits on the couch with his arm around a pretty Brazilian girl with long hair.

I frown and study him.

"Hello." Ghost greets, not getting off the couch and barely meeting my gaze.

"We need you." Derrick informs. It looks like it hurt him to admit that.

Ghost's gaze turns to Derrick. "What for?"