Chapter 17 (Ghost's POV)

Derrick's father has showed me the control room. I quickly place a virus in all of the five laptops.

I quickly walk out. I pull out my phone and request a video chat with Nadia. She finally answers.

"Yes Ghost." She asks.

"How is it? What's going on?"

"We moved yesterday. He has limited contact outside of the house. He has limited data throughout the house. He is only recruiting rich people and charging them." She answers.

"You have my things right?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Plug my flash drive into his computer and download everything on his computer then send it to me."

"Okay." She agree.

"I'll be back soon."

"When you do, we should talk about us."

"It was a one time thing. It shouldn't have even happened."

"You said you loved me." She counters.

"I'm sorry, but I didn't mean it." I tell her then hang up.

I turn and meet Jasmine's angry eyes. Even pissed she is beautiful. Her brown eyes are so sweet and innocent even though I'm the one that took her innocence. Her body is so curvy I constantly want too run my hands up and down her body. I want to please her. I want to love her.

"You said you loved her." She fumes.

Right, she's pissed!

"Baby Girl, I said it didn't mean anything."

"So you say it to someone who you don't even mean it to then to me. You don't even love me!"

"I do!" I tell her.

I really do. I love her so much it burns. She is my everything and I would do anything for her.

"Then say it."

She is really making me upset with this. Everything I do shows that I love her but I just can't say it. It gives bad memories.

"Fine, I won't even bother asking anymore." She demands heading off.

I take her arm and drag her upstairs.

"Let go Ghost!" She demands.

I fling her into her room and lock the door behind me.

"Damn it Jasmine! The last time I declared my feelings for you, I was rejected! I'm sorry if it is hard for me but I'm tired of being rejected by you!"

"Ghost I just wanted to know..."

"Damn it! I love you! If you had opened your eyes you would have already seen that and we would have had to go through this. I've loved you since we first met."

"But Nadia..."

"Was something to do when my heart was broken." I finish.

"Say that you love me again." She encourages. She takes a couple steps forward and I slide my arms around her waist.

"I love you Baby Girl."

She kisses me and I quickly respond pulling her to my chest. She wraps her legs around my waist and I walk towards the bed.

I set her down and take off my shirt. Jasmine crawls forward and unbuckles my pants.

I rip her shirt and take her bra off. I stop and soak in her body. I run my hands over her curves.