Chapter 16 (Rachel's POV)

I head up stairs and bring a couple of my daggers with me. I don't know what she's planned or if we're really going, but she promised if I ever got pregnant again, by Derrick she'd kill me.

Derrick comes into the room. "Adi, what are you doing?" He asks.

I secretly love it when he uses my real name. I have tried to bury Adi. I have a new life and a better life, but when he calls me that I can't help but love it.

"Nothing, just being prepared." I inform putting my last dagger on my purse.

He takes my hand and pulls me to him. I find a home in his chest to put my head.

"How are your legs?"

"Some days they're good others they're bad, today they're alright."

"I should come with you."

"Women only and I'll be fine." I tell him patting my purse.

He kisses my forehead.

"I love you and anywhere you go I'll follow." I tell him.

"I love you more and I'll gladly go where ever you need me to be."

I kiss him and he wraps his arms around me before I can pull away. I take my hands through his hair and he urges me to wrap my legs around his waist.

I pull back and laugh a little bit. "We are not doing this right now." I tell him heading to the door.

"Okay, I got you when you get back." He tells me then slaps my ass.

I turn and glare at him as he chuckles. I walk out the door and head to the car where Martha is.

"It's about time." She mutters, getting into her Porsche.

I get in the passenger's side and she pulls off into the busy street.

"Catholic huh." She says, shaking her head.

"You know Martha, I would actually prefer if we did not talk."

She nods completely happy with that idea. I keep track of the roads and the buildings.

She pulls into a parking lot of a giant church that looks like it could hold thousands.

"Come on hurry up they're all inside." She rushes.

I get out of the car and follow her into the church. She pushes me inside and closes the door behind us both.

I turn and face her angrily, but then I notice no one else here.

"What the hell?!" I demand.

"Adi." A familiar deep voice calls me.

"Father?" I ask slowly turning around.

He rushes to me and scoops me in a hug. I wince in pain from my shoulder. It still hurts from when I was shot.

I find the strength to meet his eyes and he looks the same. He's still dark. He has deep eyes and his skin is beginning to wrinkle. He is a tall slender man like Derrick but he's much skinnier.

"Why are you here?" I ask him in his native tongue.

"That woman contacted me telling me you are pregnant. Is it true?" He replies in the same language.

I turn and glare at Martha. "Father, I am."

He smiles. "The family name lives on through you."

"Father, my other children are here too." I tell him.

"I want to finally meet my granddaughter."

"Excuse me," Martha interrupts, "we should be heading back I have another special guest that might be there by now."