Chapter 10

I wake up to the sound of Raphael's heartbeat. I feel bad for cheating on Andre. He is my partner and my rock. I shouldn't have done that, but Raphael is everything to me and will forever mean more to me.

I look up and see he's looking down at me.

"Good morning Baby Girl." He tells me studying my face.

"What are you looking at?"

"Your hickeys."

I cuss and grab my clothes. I swiftly change. I run across the hall and to the mirror. Two large sores are on the right side of my neck.

"You bastard!" I yell when I hear him chuckling.

"Sorry Baby Girl," He soothes, tossing me some make up.

"You planned this?!" I hiss.

"Yeah, because if you came here all unexpected I would have made love to you, like we used to." He smirks.

I blush and apply the make up, trying to block out our past.

I rush to the car. Before I can slam the door, Ghost grabs my wrist.

"Tell me who you have decided on in a week." He instructs.

I nod, snatching myself from him and taking off.

Once back to the hotel, everyone is sitting on the couch facing the door.

I put my eyes to the floor, hopefully this role will work.

"Where have you been?!" Derrick fumes.

He stands up and walks over to me. He snatches my chin up.

I sigh, I guess I have wore out the innocent thing.

"Did you know I thought you had been compromised?!"

"I'm sorry Derrick, but I had to get out of here, you know after last night." I growl.

His eyes soften and Rachel's body tenses. "I'm sorry Jasmine, we should talk."

"What happened last night?" Treyvon buts in.

"Nothing." The three of us demands.

"Where were you?" Andre asks. His eyes bore into mine. I can see he knows where I was, but he's praying that he's wrong.

"I was with Ghost."

Andre frowns, and his disappointed eyes sadden me.

"Boys, meet me in the training room. I need to talk with Jasmine." Derrick instructs.

Andre stands there a few more minutes and leaves the room and slams the door. Treyvon goes next.

Once the sound of the door slamming has died down, I look at them. I look at the two people I've wanted to know, since I was back in foster care.

I've wanted to know where I came from, but I wanted them to tell me. I didn't want to have to seek and find out.

I feel like a fool. After all these years, people always says Rachel and I look just alike. I was blind and denied it, but now as I stare at her, it's like looking into a mirror.

Her high cheek bones and long straight black hair. Her thick lips and her dark brown skin match mine. She may be older than me, but she shows no signs of aging.

I look just like her. I must have gotten my personality from Derrick.

When I'm on a mission or when I'm training I become deadly serious. He does too. He's completely serious, almost blocked off, but he's not.