Chapter 19 (Jasmine POV)

I have my arms wrapped around Malcolm while Ghost has his arms around my waist.

"Where is Derrick and Rachel?" I ask.

"Doesn't matter just keep with the plan and tomorrow we'll be out of here soon Baby Girl."

"Plan? What plan?"

There wouldn't be a plan without me knowing. Derrick wouldn't do that and even if he would Rachel wouldn't keep it from me. She'd force him to tell her.

"Derrick didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" I demand.

Malcolm turns over and rests his head on my chest.

"Lucky kid." Ghost mutters.

I elbow him and he chuckles. He kisses my neck playfully.

"Raphael Donald Ronald, you better tell me."

"He is just planning on leaving here sooner than expected. Earlier today I put a bug on all their computers so we could say that we're taking them to get fixed and never see them again."

"Why don't I know?" I demand.

"I don't know Baby Girl, but let's go to bed. I'm sure everything will be explained by tomorrow."

I turn and kiss him and go to sleep.

The next morning I wake up to something wet on my chest. I look down and see Malcolm has slobbered over me.

I push his head on a pillow.

Ghost groans and wakes up.

"Baby Girl, you elbowed me." He complains grabbing my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Sorry." I tell him, then yawn.

"Morning breath, sexy." He tells me lustfully.

I smile and wrap my arms around his neck.

"It looks like your stitches healed nicely." He tells me.

"Yeah well I already know where you're going to go and I'm not going to make out with you with Malcolm here."

He smiles and runs his smooth hands up under my shirt.

I uncontrollable melt like butter and I hate it. He brings his lips down to my neck and nibbles on it.

"I said-"

"That you weren't going to make out with me, but you aren't I'm doing all the work."

He urges my legs around his waist. One hand caresses my butt and legs and the other runs through my hair.

"You're beautiful." Ghost whispers in my ear before nibbling on it.

He tries to slip his hand down my pants, but I push him off me.

"No. We have a child in the room." I whisper.

"Stop blushing so much if you don't want too." He smirks then winks.

I scoff and get out of bed and walk downstairs.

"Look who finally decided to come back." I announce as Derrick and Rachel try and sneak back in.

"We got married." Rachel tells me.

I swiftly go to them and hit Derrick's chest. "And you didn't tell me?!"

"It was spontaneous." He explains with a goofy grin.

Ghost comes downstairs and puts his arms around my waist.